3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zlobnyy93 01.11.19 03:45 am

Who how many CARS have opened in your career? (Burnout Paradise)

I'm 57 yet!)))
217 Comments
Sort by:
H
Heretic13 01.11.19

Yes, no, not long until the game prohodish they're all fighting, when I started them specifically to beat the streets I have 10-15 left. And what kind of car a mess and then I only open her left, but all the streets to do it, it adorees??

S
Sanchess11 01.11.19

22 cars

R
ReservoirDOG 01.11.19

Opened around 60+ machines.

Do developers have disappointed me. In the burnout 30+ machines and all the rest of it is all the same machine, but only with other patterns and indicators. Down to the level of the Korean Desk TSTSR that made rfonline. There is the same situation: 10+ weapons and armor, and then there are differences only in color and performance.

Humpback with those damned obstacles, jumps and posters. For all this gave a worthless machine. One only nicer.

How many cars I'll get it, while I earn the elite license?

L
LeX-07 01.11.19

How many cars I'll get it, while I earn the elite license?
7 pieces, the latter is given when human remains to the elite racing 30.

r
rock music 01.11.19

One only nicer.
what?

R
ReservoirDOG 01.11.19

RE-L124c41
pix.PlayGround.ru

x
xRoNx 01.11.19

I opened 73
ReservoirDOG uvazhuha! I'm in the car and chase only! Carbon Hawker is the fastest in my opinion the car.

S
SLAVA-DEATH 01.11.19

Hi guys, with all 23. And I'm in the Boxing game, the computer does not go =(, but well, already bought Legendary Cars
RONN and I thee know, we are in CoD 5 played )))

R
ReservoirDOG 01.11.19

74 opened
can't wait to pass the last 21 races to earn elite law
it will give you a car after that?!

r
rock music 01.11.19

ha! no! will not give! (seriously)

H
Heretic13 01.11.19

really do not give=)) but the cars will be Golden.
The people, though cton the car behind the mayhem opened, well, just very curious, what kind of car, and pass them all the hell you kidding me=))

s
sotovik87 01.11.19

It causes the game to 102% open 76 vehicles out of 76) one additional car give if you pass test 2 and 3 in a network game)

x
xoxol_007 01.11.19

and I still have 3 for longer play

r
rock music 01.11.19

The people, though cton the car behind the mayhem opened....

give uberchall carbon.

P
PaHaR 01.11.19

Carbon Ubershall? Post a screenshot with his stats if you can... Worth it for him to suffer or not)))

But the accident here give it:
pix.PlayGround.ru

r
rock music 01.11.19

PaHaR
true))) I opened ubershall for testing. there's even not worth to suffer - it's easy.
how do you crash all think??? can you teach please????

R
ReservoirDOG 01.11.19

well then accidents do not understand.
what is this? and how is passed?
and the car is not bad, probably will go with revenge on it
RE-L124c41
joke-kun?
not bad paramali, just something with the test of the victim has not turned out >.>

r
rock music 01.11.19

ReservoirDOG
Yes, that's right.)))) and that we have the Mat in the chat rugaissya, huh? a good skater)
I have Internet every 5 minutes crashes :((( sorry... let's tonight, huh?

R
ReservoirDOG 01.11.19

this is the Mat in the chat rugaissya and
not anymore. I will restrain myself.
let's tonight, huh?
In the evening, in the evening.
Question:
you can help with a job for two people?

P
PaHaR 01.11.19

Thank God I have no microphone... so I now swear obscenities is not the word... Me from the 5th ranked races in a row thrown out before the start with an application error (((((((((((((((((((((((((( But before beginning to throw a race with a cheater was... PPC, where the world is heading...

Sorry, digression... Crash to pass this sort of thing - patience and strong nerves are needed... Jump from machine to machine and if possible seek out the buses - they work as multipliers. In fact, the records set by developed is not particularly high, but sucks so well, it nafig...