3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Halachic bear Izya 19.04.21 09:45 pm

Proposal to introduce a limit on the "Assassin" class in PVP tournaments. (Diablo 2)

I propose:
1. Limit the number of ICQs in tournaments to 1.
2. The day before the tournament, carry out a selection, namely - let ICQ gather, which means that they figure out who will play in a bunch and among themselves.
Reasons:
1. Passive. It can last for a very long time with a known result.
2. Without the use of a glitch, it is impossible to survive almost always.
3. For the above reasons, we have the majority of tournaments with 2/3 prizes - just asec.
41 Comments
Sort by:
i
iNtu 27.04.21

These rules are not all-encompassing for pvp balance. In fair, the rules are mostly global. Over the years, I have suggested many times over the years to introduce additional rules regarding not only each class, but also each build of this class. That way, more builds would have at least some hope. There would be more variety. There are many examples. Ideally, of course, the rules could affect not only builds, but even match-ups, pers + build VS pers + build. If such a balance were created, then it would really be possible to talk about 50-50 and everything would be in the hands of the player, i.e. skill + acceptable gear.
Take the Amazon as an example. The fact that the community considers the amku hybrid to be cheap is their opinion, which has developed due to the same unfinished rules. While the standard pvp amka remains the only choice, thanks to the KB gift. I was absent from your community for several years, and upon returning I noticed that a new rule was introduced - to allow KB with peppercorns. That is, the one who had some influence on fire pvp and at some point personally had the amku pvp standard, according to rumors, decided to make this change in order to increase the amki's chances of success. I am glad! But it only happened because someone with influence was interested in their one charm? And if you take a hybrid, then no one touched it. But it could have been! Just prohibit the use of andariel visage by certain classes against such an amka, and already pvp would be closer to 50-50. And here we are not talking about a cheap hybrid that would immediately be able to distribute to everyone. You'd have to dress her well anyway. It's just that the mechanics of the game would be different. This is more interesting. Otherwise the meaning? Barb is dressing andi and where's 50-50? And without Andi with the norms of gear on both sides, the principle is already much closer to 50-50. ESkam could be allowed, well, I think in general the meaning is clear what I mean. Or do you need to wait until some hybrid amka finally becomes a modern fire pvp and introduces these restrictions or what? Of course, everyone understands why 2 ravens + oversight is not good against Blizzki, and nobody plays Poison, so they never pushed the fair in this direction. And all because the community has little experience of playing for the same hybrid, basically. It's just that the mechanics of the game would be different. This is more interesting. Otherwise the meaning? Barb is dressing andi and where's 50-50? And without Andy with the norms of gear on both sides, the principle is already much closer to 50-50. ESkam could be allowed, well, I think in general the meaning is clear what I mean. Or do we need to wait until some hybrid amka finally becomes a modern fire pvp and introduces these restrictions or what? Of course, everyone understands why 2 ravens + oversight is not good against Blizzki, and nobody plays Poison, so they never pushed the fair in this direction. And all because the community has little experience of playing for the same hybrid, basically. It's just that the mechanics of the game would be different. This is more interesting. Otherwise the meaning? Barb is dressing andi and where's 50-50? And without Andi with the norms of gear on both sides, the principle is already much closer to 50-50. ESkam could be allowed, well, I think in general the meaning is clear what I mean. Or do you need to wait until some hybrid amka finally becomes a modern fire pvp and introduces these restrictions or what? Of course, everyone understands why 2 ravens + oversight is not good against Blizzki, and nobody plays Poison, so they never pushed the fair in this direction. And all because the community has little experience of playing for the same hybrid, basically. Or do we need to wait until some hybrid amka finally becomes a modern fire pvp and introduces these restrictions or what? Of course, everyone understands why 2 ravens + oversight is not good against Blizzki, and nobody plays Poison, so they never pushed the fair in this direction. And all because the community has little experience of playing for the same hybrid, basically. Or do you need to wait until some hybrid amka finally becomes a modern fire pvp and introduces these restrictions or what? Of course, everyone understands why 2 ravens + oversight is not good against Blizzki, and nobody plays Poison, so they never pushed the fair in this direction. And all because the community has little experience of playing for the same hybrid, basically.

As a result, we have what we have. Only for KB one can rejoice that amka somehow enters the game now and can even claim something.

Everything depends on trends, the choice of favorite classes and the experience of playing for them in our community and those who can influence the rules. And then here many are surprised that only ICQ, nekry and others take prize money most often. Well, yes, they are already top shooting range. Did someone do something to create more balance between the classes? Nope! Well, we can only rejoice for the KB now yuhuhu! For all these years! One little thing that equalizes the odds has been added to the rules.

D
Dobermn 27.04.21

iNtu
This is the problem, but there are no people on the server who are interested in pvp at that level to do something for it, the same normal rules or the organization of something. First of all, because the admin does not need this and he does not want to support it in any way, he even invented the position of a pvp admin for his no-name friend, so that he would not be tortured with this, and this friend is generally afk-people and, in principle, not particularly adequate and reasonable even in those few hours a year that he devotes to this business.

The only way to achieve something here is not to offer, but to take and do. A couple of years ago it still worked, but now it is unlikely to work either, because there will be no one to wait for help.
This place was an ideal platform for pvp 10 years ago, but alas, the audience, which in sevak does not include schoolchildren, is very lazy, they are consumers, not creators, and those creators that were were a little stupid and screwed everything up.

Simply put: forget it, no one cares about all this, if only the server worked formally and there was electricity, the rest is not interesting to anyone.

[
[[gmr]] 27.04.21

iNtu
Initially, the ban on kb for amok was not clear at all (to me personally). Apparently, back in 2010-12, you overdid it with shooting noobs and they threw an insult when drawing up those very fair pvp rules. Also taking into account the fact that any pvp player is a middle size character and the chance of triggering kb is only 50%. About a combo zone with a poyson in general no comments ... I did all possible types of amozons with full perf gear, etc. So when the opponent puts on andi (also with the Gul rune), all pvp for such an amka comes down to a regular physical / light attack (lb / lf / ga) and even hands, in the hope of getting at least some kind of positive result. So in the realities of the PG it is easier to download the usual fiza and not bathe.

S
Savonarol1 27.04.21

Andi guled is really an imba against a poisonous enchantment. Here is an example: a rabies druid - he does not have a teleport, to hit he needs to get as close as possible to the enemy. It would seem that the druid was initially in unfavorable conditions, so why not equalize the chances a little by forbidding him to use andi with the rumble rune against him? Such a druid can be killed by any body of enchantment, in some cases without losing a single HP, for example, the same magpie or boner. But, apparently, someone was worried even about the hypothetical possibility of falling from this character, so they decided to simply delete him from the fair pvp. On the one hand, you can understand: who wants to fall from a dog? On the other hand, if you have hands, you won't fall anyway.

[
[[gmr]] 27.04.21

Savonarol1
What do you mean, imagine how it would blaze at the atz pivipi, if at least once you fall from some dog)))

S
Savonarol1 27.04.21

[[gmr]]
What we 're talking about) although when there is a risk of falling, pvp only becomes more interesting.

m
midtone 24.05.21

Savonarol1 wrote:
who wants to fall from some dog?
: D

O
Obsessed 01.06.21

Archon mod is ON: that if you cut the rilm in the form of only 1 act, the mobs have reduced damage, the host is always on. a timer is visible at the entrance in the corner. every N minutes with a threefold warning, access to one lock is removed (everyone who starts taking damage in it until they enter another). the point is to get dressed and be the last one alive. a kind of PUBG based on d2.
?

k
kot-stargazer 01.06.21

Obsessed
Uncle you tell me one thing: where do you get such hellish avatars?)))))

O
Obsessed 01.06.21

kot-stargazer, and what, tell me, normas ava, right? xD xD

J
Jay_xD 13.06.21

Obsessed
two additional moderators enter the pvp game at poldena-aurodins, the
moderators give the host to the duelists, the duelists remove the host from the moderators
after three minutes of the game, they begin to chase the duelists and turn on the holy fire aura, pumped in for 1
after four minutes - holy freeze, pumped in at 10
after five - holy shock, pumped into 20
after six minutes - holy shock + makes a swap on hands with infics

O
Obsessed 13.06.21

Jay_xD, speaking, as usual, I would like automation to be implemented ... but I feel that everything is really exactly as you described))

B
Bitard 13.06.21

Obsessed
Speaking, I would like some days ...

O
Obsessed 13.06.21

Bitard, Boh will fall ...

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 13.06.21

Obsessed
I will tell you a terrible secret of a
firm : a firm drops mules by hand
Spoiler - if you take into account that he is a bot, consider automation

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 13.06.21

Obsessed
paddast

O
Ondal's Wisdom 13.06.21

Jay_xD
After twenty minutes calculates on the ip and goes to beat the bread machine

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 13.06.21

we need pvp on LAN, controversial practices will stop

O
Obsessed 13.06.21

bd_sm [TDPG], if he is a bot, a wonderful automation is possible: in the scenario described by me and Jay, he cuts in a personal "subtractor" in which lock the cheliks are and flies to damage them with a bunch while in immortality mode. both automation and firm are involved in pvp at once!

A
Archon guard 13.06.21

Obsessed wrote:
being in immortality mode.
there was such a joke once in Starcraft broodware - "God mode on" wrote it when it was necessary to demoralize the enemy after successfully destroyed his drop (shuttle), often in response streams of goodness and accusations of cheating poured out)