3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Efel.msk 01.11.19 03:46 am

\"Prime found\" - bug wild (Fallout 4)

Hello!
Playing on PS4, encountered a problem when passing the storyline of the game.

Quest Prime found on the branch of the brotherhood of Steel - Ingram sends you in search of a powerful magnet, you need to create the drives for repair of military robot Bratt - Prime.
Mark on the map with the location of the magnet appears in the location Hospital-Milton. After 3-4 hours of fruitless vacillation at the hospital I finally realized that the token with the exact location of the magnet is in the wall, he was simply no actually in the hospital (walked it all along and across, tried to enter from all sides, no result).

Then I decided to contact videoprojecteur this mission and to text passages on various forums - all of the player on the quest is sent to another location - the Milford hospital!
Ten out of ten viewed videoproiezioni the player finds a magnet in this location and seamlessly executes the quest.
I tried contrary to the marker on my map to go also in the Milford hospital and do the same thing, what did the players videoprojecteur, but in the same trunk at the same place that their video my Magnet was not!

Again, play PS4 anywhere any information on this subject I have not found, so I decided to write here. Don't know what to do. I want to go through the game, and it's part of the storyline. Can someone faced??? Tell me!

Thanks in advance!
7 Comments
Sort by:
E
Efel.msk 01.11.19

AP AP AP

M
MalluM 01.11.19

Efel.msk
Hmm, when I pass this kV - I have the magnets already in the pocket was (a severe form of the disease hoarder xD) and the hospital did not go. I can only recommend to look at other hospitals or similar add-on places. These magnets from the category of stuff so they should lie in different corners.

P. S. At the time square I have like 6 or 7 was...

T
Timoha Skok 01.11.19

there is a lift on the 2nd floor not the one on which you went and 1 I went down in the 2nd part of the basement there will be a bunch of robots
and there will still be stairs to the room.The room is a box and there will be a magnet and still 1 entry.On the 1st floor there's a hole in the ceiling and there is the lift about which I say good Luck in your search!

M
Maksim Britan 01.11.19

Hi,not sure if you IOA help or not.But okay.I play on Ps4 ,and receipt of platinum pass this swietny quest.Just Takara,I've been looking for and finally found the solution.Instead of going to the hospital,you need to go in Damon city,and find a dealer robot(he looks like a robot assistant,he works even at night)And move it into the category of garbage.Scroll to a Powerful magnet" and buy.That's all,and then you sasipat like you found it,and quest will continue.I really hope that helped!

r
ripvango 01.11.19

I have Ingram hanging out downstairs at the Airport and attempts to start the quest conversation respond with standard phrases.... What to do?! (

P
PaulKhan 01.11.19

ripvango
Hello!
You have quests conflict with each other, this is not a bug
You need to load a save game with the quest mast fusion and re-quests outing and from inside.

P
PaulKhan 01.11.19

ripvango
Also possible problem is the fact that you quest molecular-level did the brotherhood of steel but this quest have to do with the subway to go to the quest of mast fusion and not finishing it (from Institute) continue to perform re-quests outing and inside