3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
H0micide 19.04.21 10:16 pm

What is the difference between \ "hidden \" and \ "surprise \" attacks? (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Explain to me stupid: what is the difference between "hidden" and "sudden" attacks?
Is a hidden attack a hidden blade attack?
And is a sudden attack by any kind of weapon when the enemy does not see you?
Does an attack with a hidden blade, when the enemy does not see you, enhances the effect?
5 Comments
Sort by:
D
Derley 19.04.21

H0micide
I understand that this is a combo attack. For example, trample when you need to press on R on a lying enemy or a running attack, etc. That is, attacks that are scripted by some skills, not abilities. Trample, trample, throw weapons lying around, etc.

H
H0micide 19.04.21

It is very similar to the truth. Thank you!

D
Dimson_62 19.04.21

H0micide
A surprise attack is when you come up from behind and kill or from around the corner "so to speak suddenly." And hidden is when you are hidden in the bushes or a haystack, "so to speak, you are hidden and you cannot be seen." That's the whole difference. If you are hidden and you cannot be seen, it is hidden. If you are in an open area and you can be seen, it is sudden.

a
antonborisov198 05.10.22

All your answers are wrong.
Sudden attack - one-hit kill.
A sneak attack is like a surprise attack, but not a one-shot.

J
Janekste 05.10.22

antonborisov198
Wrong. Both types of attacks can both swanshot and under-hit. It does not depend on the type. Damage depends on other game parameters - pumping level, difficulty level, and game settings in general.

A sneak attack is a bush attack (when you are 100% hidden). And a sudden one from an open area - for example, you are walking around the city center in front of everyone and suddenly attack the guards - this is a sudden attack.