3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Korney999 19.04.21 10:16 pm

How to trade with Sheva weapons? (Resident Evil 5)

The function give, when choosing a weapon, unlike other items in the inventory, is not active. Steam license. On a pirate, at one time, in the same Golden edition, I remember this problem was not.
8 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimon-alfa 19.04.21

Before the start of the mission, you can give weapons (where there is still a store tab), during the game, if I am not mistaken, you can not give. You can also give your partner the command to take the weapon that is lying.

C
CrowBY 19.04.21

As far as I remember, weapons cannot be transferred in a cooperative, only consumables (cartridges, pharmacies, etc.)
and in solo, the bot usually has no problems transferring weapons, except for a unique one

K
Korney999 19.04.21

CrowBY
Do you have a license? There were no problems on pirates and in the original version of 2009. And as soon as the version on Steam changed to the Gold Edition, Direct X 10 and the solo exchange of weapons disappeared from the game.

K
Korney999 19.04.21

dimon-alfa
I know that it is impossible, how to fix it? There were no problems with this on release. There is a patch from Maluc, but how Steam will react to it, and the files themselves in it, do not inspire much confidence.

Spoiler

C
CrowBY 19.04.21

Korney999
yes. license

K
Korney999 19.04.21

CrowBY
Alone passing, does the weapon transfer to Sheva work? Steam version?

C
CrowBY 19.04.21

Korney999
used to work, even on the gold version, but hasn't played solo for a long time

M
Maksimmeteor 27.04.21

Korney999
Gold Edition is, if I’m guessing correctly, a console port on a PC that doesn’t work to transfer weapons to a partner. Install the patch from Maluc without fail.
Spoilerhttp: //www.sb-online.org/maluc/index.php? Did = bh5fixes