3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TranE. 19.04.21 10:16 pm

Game Impressions (Plants vs. Zombies)

An arcade strategy game about extremely charming zombies, each of which is endowed with a certain set of unique skills. However, you do not have to play as zombies, but to restrain their attacks, sowing good and eternal. Each ghoul can be dealt with by a certain species of, hmm, plants - that's your strategy. Nice graphics, music and humor are included, but more is not needed for such a game.
103 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mcmak 19.04.21

hello everyone, I've already completed the whole game, bought everything ... and so on. but not all the plants were knocked out of the zombies. if anyone knows why from the beginning the plants fell like a mountain, and now when you go through adventure mode, then for completing the entire mod they give max 1 plant and that's it (sometimes nothing at all). I would like to hear suggestions or knowledge on this score.
ZY and also (experts in the English language) who can explain what the black and white plant simulator does, or rather, what is its trick?

A
AngryCrazyRussian 19.04.21

For me, it's such an awesome game, it's a pity there is no Russifier ...
PS The crocodile plant rules! xD

M
Mcmak 19.04.21

Fokey, I asked what his trick is. look at the end of the question or answer the whole, not just the beginning =). the fact that it allows 2 plants to be displayed at once I already understood and translated immediately, I still don’t understand what is the trick of this card ???
P.S. my garden is not complete until the end =) most of the daytime (only 3 cells are left until the daytime greenhouse is completely filled, although 2 out of 4 rows are occupied by daisies xD) of course it fell, 6 night and 2 underwater

F
Foca 19.04.21

Mcmak I also wrote to you what the trick is. For example, on some difficult levels, you can take 2 Cherry Bomb or 2 Jalapeno. On pool levels, I often took 2 Tangle Kelp.

M
Mcmak 19.04.21

aaaaa, yasnaya.sp.ya basically assumed so, though there is often not enough space to do this ...... especially when you pass 2.3 times and so on. and Crazy Dave 3 chooses plants himself and sometimes just doesn't get it. xD
Once again, ATP.

a
attempted_kill 19.04.21

Hello everyone who has a code (registration) for this toy, unsubscribe or at least write on the forum. in advance ATP))) my soap [email protected]

A
Askadar 19.04.21

Mcmak about the plants Dave chose, you can change them by going out and re-entering the game, he changes them. It's useful if he just chose bullshit ...

[
[[PROTOTYPE]] 19.04.21

The hilarious moment was when you sell a man a sandwich for a lot of money, and he says: "Do you know why I bought this magic sandwich for a lot of money? Because I'm CRAZY !!" and makes such a face like carbon monoxide, although it's always like that. I laughed for a long time)

G
GTA.Pro 19.04.21

Cool igruha !!!

B
Bogema_82 19.04.21

[[PROTOTYPE]] and when you sell him a sandwich ?!

B
Bogema_82 19.04.21

Tell me! How many levels are there in the vase puzzles? There is no longer any strength to pass them ... We are sitting with my husband for the second week))) There are no cases at all ...

F
Foca 19.04.21

Bogema_82 if this is the last one, then it is infinite.

D
Den em 19.04.21

http://multi-up.com/103412
There is a completely Russian version of the game.
I will not say who the authors are.
Download.
And the igruha is cool! =)

B
Bogema_82 19.04.21

Den Em Cool !!! I'll download it! And they speak Russian ?! ))))

D
Deniz_che 19.04.21

http://files.stopgame.ru/6763b3180ea52f34505ef54d07d91841/help/stopgame.ru-plants_vs_zombies-4_trainer-1244098156.rar
Trainer + 4 plows!
+4 Trainer (for version 1.1.0.1063 STEAM).
Extract all files from the archive into the directory with the game.
Run the trainer.
Start the game without closing the trainer.
During the game, press the keys indicated in the trainers.

Options:

F1 - Unlimited Sun Points
F2 - Give Money $ 999.990
F3 - Plant Slots Always Open
F4 - One Hit Kill Zombies

D
Den em 19.04.21

Bogema_82 Of
course not.
There is virtually no voice acting in the game. There is one uncredited song with human speech. =) But of course it was not translated ... and no subtitles were found for it, therefore it also remained in the original. Like this.

By the way, there is a crack here now, no need to swing 20 extra meters.

B
Bogema_82 19.04.21

It's great in Russian! There are many errors in the text ...

D
Den em 19.04.21

Write, make screenshots, criticize. Preferably on zoneofgames.ru in the subject of the localization. You will help us a lot. We will fix everything =)

S
SVAEIG 19.04.21

Cool toy, addictive ...

g
gomerfx 19.04.21

POST ANYONE FULL VERSION 1.0.0.1056 OR 1.1.0.1063 OR OTHER. FOR TRAINERS TO WORK !!!!!!!! OR SEND TO SOAP [email protected]. THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!