3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
guest from the future 19.04.21 10:16 pm

there will be no game? (Age of Pirates: Captain Blood)

the description of the game completely coincides with the plot of the Corsairs: City of Lost Ships (playing for Anlia, Captain Blood)
http://ru.akella.com/News.aspx?id=619

As I understand it, before Akella agreed with Seaward, this project: "The Adventures of Captain Blood".
and taking into account the fact that the latest news was only in 2005, then apparently this project has already been implemented in the form of the above-mentioned CPC.
So this game can be removed from the catalog.
17 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xandee 19.04.21

In fact, the Adventures of Captain Blood (PCB further) have nothing to do with the GPC, if only because it is an ordinary slasher. And the game seems to have happened here's what a nuisance. It was supposed to be published in the West by the Playlogic company under the name Age of Pirates: Capitan Blood, and the "series" itself also included the game Age of Pirates: caribbean tales, which is nothing more than the notorious Corsairs 3. Western release of K3 fails miserably and apparently Playlogic decides to abandon the PCB as well, since the game disappears from their site without any notification, only old news remains in the database. Apparently against the background of this and the losses of Akella's "marine" studio (I keep forgetting its name, like Sea Dog), the development was either frozen or simply carried out carelessly. But Captain Blood's Misadventures didn't end there. This year, the studio that was developing the game leaves Akella and, in a composition badly battered by storms, leaves for 1C and is now called 1C: Sea Wolf. They "take" with them and the PKB. Now the game is "supervised" by the 1C company - http://games.1c.ru/capitain_blood/ and the release is planned for next year.

g
guest from the future 19.04.21

tell me, Xandee, what do you need to eat to know this?
I hurried to conclusions, but now everything has become crystal clear, thanks for the clarification and Happy New Year!

X
Xandee 19.04.21

It was enough just to look at the Playlogic website, and I read about the studio's transition to 1C on PG in the news, since I'm not particularly interested in this game, since it is unlikely that something decent will come out of it.

A
Andreibelarus 19.04.21

maybe something happens!

S
SLAVN 19.04.21

It's strange that the forum itself has not been deleted yet.

A
ALEX506 19.04.21

the game will be The Best of The Best

X
Xandee 19.04.21

There will probably not be a game, the release has been postponed for several years, ultimately the game is outdated even without being published.

f
fakell008 19.04.21

Curiously, the history of This is Vegas resembles ... Also obsolete wedb probably

R
RemarX 19.04.21

guest from the future in the GPC, only the beginning of the Adventure of Captain Blood of the book is made, and then it will be more interesting if the game is made according to the book !!!!!!!

L
Leyda 19.04.21

launched game site http://www.captainbloodgame.com/

X
Xandee 19.04.21

Thank you for the link, I haven’t laughed like that for a long time) Especially there I was pleased with the section "characters" and the knight with an armored door.

L
Leyda 19.04.21

quite brutal characters) and the game comes out in November

R
RemarX 19.04.21

Leyda
This November ???

L
Leyda 19.04.21

no, it won't be released in November (((
but they launched the official forum http://rutalk.org/

R
Rorschach93 19.04.21

i have a game

t
telefunkenkozlov 19.04.21

Rorschach93
Well, share it with the people, be a man.

R
Rorschach93 19.04.21

telefunkenkozlov
so you be people, for a long time in a billion channels, chats, sites, social groups. comment networks, but do not subscribe to my channel and that's it, at least three hundred people have filled, or even YouTube's passing barrier: 1000 participants. But on all sorts of schoolchildren fresh-regs with blank pages or 2-3 antics already running