3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BAD666 19.04.21 10:17 pm

Piggy attitude. (Diablo 2)

I was outraged yesterday by the attitude of the server and the administration towards the players who have been employed here on wigs and hbr for almost 10 years.
It's actually like a second job, but. When I worked, if only a little there, what happens in life, the employer or the organization itself is able to put in a word or maintain a reputation.
And here you plow the same amount of time, you are not paid for it, rats from friends are waiting to rob everything they earn when you drink a glass.
Moreover, you come to get a job and they tell you: "You are nobody, you did not work, you have no experience!" And no one for your spent years will say anything positive about you.
Only the negative is spread. And in life and on the server. Considered a shantrop, a dull cub.
Why can't there be any recommendations from the administration?
19 Comments
Sort by:
D
DELETEEND 19.04.21

Choo?

Even you have some kind of swinish attitude towards forum visitors ... I didn’t even know the details .. And not the first year married, you know that they like the admin to discuss, dream, but if only I was, but if only Archon was ..
Or already tell me normally, with details, or go to get a real second job (I would have banned you for a second job, I am attentive! What kind of work do you have here - _-?)

S
Sweety_Mustard 19.04.21

BAD666
dada, we've seen the same whining a thousand times. Stop pouring water, add meat, examples, details! Throw us dirty admin linen!

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 19.04.21

wineglass

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 19.04.21

Sweety_Mustard
fu pervert

H
Halachic bear Izya 19.04.21

This is a forum for discussing postroykas, not a recommendation.

f
fji 19.04.21

BAD666
Even wondering was it actually a squirrel or something really happened? We are waiting for details😊

K
Klassewer 19.04.21

BAD666 wrote:
Why can't there be any recommendations from the administration?
Here are the 90s, no recommendations!

A
Archon guard 19.04.21

DELETEEND wrote: you have a
swinish attitude towards forum visitors ...
fji wrote:
in fact, it’s a squirrel,
it’s like throwing a flat pebble in water in childhood and then counting how many times it bounced, judging by the fact that it was freezing from answers after creating a topic)

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 19.04.21

Archon Guard a
citizen in a binge
or in the army left or sat down
or went to a sports camp

O
Obsessed 19.04.21

Considered a shantrop, a dull cub.
"- Mr. Krabs thinks I'm a CHILD !!! ((((" ©

[
[_JENKA_] 19.04.21

intrigue, sabotage, investigation, pg such pg))

g
gradusGl 27.04.21

Spoiler And here you plow the same amount of time, you are not paid for it, rats from friends are waiting to rob everything they earn when you drink a glass.
Let's drink to love, let your friends shine in your eyes ...
What prevents the master from farming the zhakh's chest and selling it for real money?

p
passed 27.04.21

gradusGl wrote:
What prevents the master from farming the zhakh chest and selling it for real money?
On PG, then? Besides the fact that rmt is for scum? Well, I do not know. Drop, laziness and demand, I guess.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 27.04.21

for the fairies

F
FludoTron 27.04.21

passed
But I'm grateful. Thanks to him, I can easily afford about nine copies of the resource-corrected)) 0
but one is enough for me of course)

O
Obsessed 27.04.21

FludoTron, desktop shortcut: WORK-II; DD

F
FludoTron 27.04.21

Obsessed
Wrote to leave already at Work-II)

B
Beast. 27.04.21

What did I just read ???
there is no interest in proving something ..
Relax is pg baby)))

B
BAD666 09.05.21

Archon Guard
Generally yes. I usually won't create and that's it. Since there is nothing efficient in the answers. This is more for the admin and ministries. However, these are their problems.
And this one with the dog. What other job could there be? - Generally it can!