3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 19.04.21 10:53 pm

We share our opinions. (Venetica)

Role-playing game from the studio Deck 13, which previously developed extremely cute and simple adventure games (on its account - Ankh and Jack Keane).
The main villain will be an evil necromancer who, by mistake of the members of the ancient council of Corpus (by the way, Death itself obeys to them), received immortality. More precisely, not a single person of flesh and blood can kill him, but the girl Scarlett, the daughter of Death, is quite capable of this task. Before these troubled times, she did not know anything about her origin, but now she will have to master her own powers and abilities in order to rid the world of the necromancer and his minions, and at the same time save her father.
20 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALeXandeR Umbra 19.04.21

Will remind you of something Beyond Good and Evil) I will really wait)

D
Dill 19.04.21

No, for me it is German FABLE2.
The screenshots seem to be a pretty game. And the plot is interesting.

D
Dill 19.04.21

I'm wondering if she can swim? It's just that the action takes place in Venice and there are a lot of rivers, canals, lakes.

w
worys 19.04.21

She will be able to swim, there you can even swim in a boat :)

D
Dill 19.04.21

Oooh that's good :)

K
Kurios 19.04.21

Guys who played, unsubscribe. How does she even look like a Fable?

T
Thor324 19.04.21

I personally don’t care what it looks like, but to compare it with a Fable, I’ll say stupidly, Who played, just tell me how the game is worth downloading?

K
Kurios 19.04.21

to compare with a fable is stupid
Any RPG to compare with a fable is stupid. Because fable is shit (IMHO) and in general has only a conditional relation to RPG. So I wanted to know, if it looks like it, I won't even download it, let alone buy ...

B
Badhazar 19.04.21

The game has nothing in common with Fable, probably they began to come to such conclusions because of the graphic similarity, but this is all nonsense - Venetica looks more like ... There is not even a definite answer - it has a piece of Gothic, The Witcher, Two Worlds, FF, even in places WOW recalled. So far, only the first boss has passed and they were driven strictly according to the plot - let's see if there is freedom here)

K
Kurios 19.04.21

Thanks for the answer. Worth trying.

G
GipsySun 19.04.21

The game is SUPER !!!!
It's just that it's not yet possible to play in German: ((((((
I've been waiting for at least a week) for an English-language driver, but it looks like everyone doesn't give a damn about igruhu. (It's a pity)
Resident Evil 5 has already been released and has already been hacked in Russian!

B
Badhazar 19.04.21

Resident Evil 5 multi9 was released, because there was Russian initially, and Venetica is waiting for the European release, but this will be after Risen)))

V
Vоland 19.04.21

Game of norms, but the graphics, to put it mildly, were not impressive. It seems that this game was made 5 years ago.

K
Kandeblabr 19.04.21

The toy is cool. If only it hadn't hung yet, there was just a class. Otherwise, you will have to wait for a new patch. In general, the Germans probably have this way of playing. Get a raw release first. And then patches on it with meters. With Rizen, Gothic 3, Age of Dragons 2, Sacred 2, Star Watcher, the story is the same.

e
elena.lwr 19.04.21

I went through everything without patches. The game captures at once, tk. quests are not very stupid and it is clear how to complete them. I had an unlicensed one, and I must pay tribute to it did not hang anywhere. As I understand it, the quests differ only in guilds. There is no transition from one guild to another - if you choose to stay in it until the end. In principle, it is possible to replay on savegames - who cares.

D
Dark corsair 19.04.21

Great RPG with a good atmosphere and interesting innovations. I described my opinion about the game in more detail here: http://www.playground.ru/blogs/venetica/1168/

T
Telebohka 19.04.21

Where can I find the save in the game itself ???

j
jobitronik 19.04.21

The game is not bad, but the optimization is terrible

E
Elena19864 19.04.21

The toy is beautiful, addictive, although sometimes it gets boring to run back and forth =)

a
alex 19061967 19.04.21

The game is beautiful, fun and atmospheric. Probably the only really good game from the Deck 13 studio, the same studio has also released a rather interesting, albeit short and simple, Blood Knights (2013). And then in 2017 came out of them fierce shit - The Surge. I can't even believe that from the same studio. I was fascinated by the game Venetica back in September 2009, bought a disc, turned out to be a pirate with German voice acting and clumsy russification of the text, but the game captured my imagination, I have never played such a wonderful game. rapture. Now such games with soul and ingenuity are no longer made. I bet it 9/10 and sadly realize that there will be no games like this.