3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
D488 19.04.21 10:54 pm

Seasons and Matchmaking (FIFA 21)

Colleagues football players, please tell a newcomer. Here is the seasons mode, setting the matchmaking. Whatever parameters I choose, I always come across a top club in opponents, and so in Division 10, which is 6. Please direct me on the right path, tell me what parameters to set, that the level and club of the opponent was the most appropriate for my club, level and division. Thank you in advance for your help. Ps specifically interested in selection by the quality of the club and the type of club
1 Comments
Sort by:
A
AnPei 19.04.21

D488
FIFA has degraded, it is hated on the console, but it is in this mode that it has problems with connecting m / y rivals, that is, with ping, the problem is both on ps3 and on paid ps4 nothing changes, I don’t want to take ps5 for this reason ping froze at a lame level and there is no hope because of the political situation. On the question - if the default settings, then the opponent is chosen to be of the same level, although what they muddied there in different versions of the game - on my ps4, in the cheapest version of fifa21, clubs with uniforms of the same color are selected where your opponents and where you can only guess (before you could change the color forms in the course of the game) and in the store much is not available, in general, the fantasy of weaning money from them is at its best.