3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yuri b 19.04.21 10:54 pm

Warhammer 40,000 (Total War: Warhammer 3)

Maybe it will be enough to republish the same thing (except for new factions), and pour in fresh blood in the form of 40,000 versions.
14 Comments
Sort by:
R
RicoChico 19.04.21

Yuri b
Creatives do not deal with the present or the future. Mechanics don't fit.

R
Reuters 25.01.22

Yuri b
Debil

K
Kramor92 25.01.22

Same? Have you definitely played the campaign of these total war parts? In addition to units, buildings and tactics (both on the global map and on the battlefield), the economy of almost every faction (not race) is also different there

m
main1991 20.02.22

I disagree with both sides. It's just that Creatives are afraid. This is a risk. This is a huge complexity ... But I agree with one thing, the game requires several concepts - the first space one is equal to stellaris, the second planetary one is not weaker than total wars, and the third one. mostly pathetic. Dawn of War 3 was drowned in hate, I won’t say that the claims are unfounded, but let’s be honest, I haven’t seen loot boxes in the game either before the release or after. Both the campaign and the cartoon played pretty smoothly, but of course this is not the level of Soulstorm. But I moved away - the game was more or less stable ... Although I don’t have a computer, but rather a coffee maker, it heats up so much that it boils water. Compared to the garbage that comes out now - a tasteless piece of tolerance with millions of bugs and frank pay to win, the game was not bad ... If the wave had not been like a tsunami and had not drowned the game in the abyss of despair, then over time a more creepy atmosphere would have been brought in and the balance corrected, and perhaps even a new version of the last frontier. But the game was so killed in fact for the fact that the developers risked deviating from the rut, that I don’t even know when the developers will have the courage to take up the keyboard again. And here they propose to make a project of the level of Stellaris and Total Vara in one bottle about the universe, which has such a "fierce" audience and, let's be honest, not so vast. that I don’t even know when the developers will have the courage to take up the keyboard again. And here they propose to make a project of the level of Stellaris and Total Vara in one bottle about the universe, which has such a "fierce" audience and, let's be honest, not so vast. that I don’t even know when the developers will have the courage to take up the keyboard again. And here they propose to make a project of the level of Stellaris and Total Vara in one bottle about the universe, which has such a "fierce" audience and, let's be honest, not so vast.

A
Angelica04 20.02.22

Yuri b
and how to implement one planet is difficult to do on a large scale. And there are hundreds of planets. let everyone be from the same province? It's stupid. The troops themselves and space battles, if desired, can do it without any problems. But the scale...

r
remark24 25.02.22

main1991
here you are very, very mistaken =)

G
Gryxa 11.04.22

I remembered the mechanics in Napoleon with 4 areas (the mainland and 3 islands), it’s still a hassle to switch and monitor everything, but how to make thousands of planets and hundreds of star systems in a 40k universe?

A
Andersen 18.07.22

why make hundreds of planets of the same region of the galaxy, if you can only make a few key ones, each with several locations? and make the battles not so large-scale right now, but more like .... the same first DOV? soulstorm and dark crusade played divinely. Just add more totality, scale

b
barabear 18.07.22

Yuri b
40000 is too masculine and brutal universe for current trends, we need to see what they do with space marine 2...

R
RicoChico 18.07.22

You can't fantasize. Total War after the negative reaction of the audience to Warhammer 3, judging by the rumors, is no longer a key project of Sega and CA.

y
yar1097 18.07.22

RicoChico
Quite a basic one. At the end of August, an extra-large map with races from the previous parts, for which most players bought the game, and a new paid add-on are released. They will support this game for another 5 years, because it has unlimited monetization potential if you do it the way the players want. You can make paid add-ons with units, lords, factions and races as much as you like.

v
versir 18.07.22

yar1097
Not limitless potential. The SA said they stick to 8th Edition Armibooks.

y
yar1097 18.07.22

versir
They stick to what Games Workshop gives them permission to do, and can put into the game anything they have their approval for. For example, the Vampire Coast was introduced into Warhammer 2 as a separate faction, which does not have its own armibooks, and besides, for this faction, the legendary Lord Cylostra Dairfin was invented specifically for the game, which never existed in the lore. In Warhammer 3, in the same way, Kostaltyn was invented for the game, a significant part of what concerns Kislev and everything that concerns Great Cathay. By the way, Katai was only briefly mentioned in lore before, without any specific information.

R
RicoChico 18.07.22

yar1097
Mortal Empires is what they promised before the release and it just can't help but come out. They can get by with a couple of DLCs and throw a series of dust on the sideboard, as many other publishers have done with their once-former hits.
It is necessary to understand that there is a potential and desires of the publisher/investor. Low online and rating of 3 parts may well ruin its development and the series as a whole.