3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sanek_1233211 19.04.21 10:55 pm

Sinotex Ninja Gtx 550Ti 1gb 256bit does not support Directx 11 but should

on the box in white on black it says supports direct11 in the store it says supports direct 11 everywhere damn it says what it supports. in dxdiag the latest version of the directive is written what to do watch dogs does not work kalof ghost does not work yet a bunch of games will be released and will not work either? help please guys
35 Comments
Sort by:
M
MostOriginalNick 19.04.21

I have this video card, dx 11 is, but it is completely outdated. Need to change!
In 1920x1080 on low new games somehow takes out.

s
sanek_1233211 19.04.21

The most originalNick
It's clear what could be my problem since you have the same video card and Direct11 is supported

M

sanek_1233211
No idea, but dx 11 550ti definitely supports.

M
MunchkiN 616 19.04.21

should. but probably dx11 is not installed
or firewood needs to be rolled back.
it was also noticed that processors with their own GPU can interfere with games

-
-SK.art- 19.04.21

should. but probably dx11 is not installed

and does not need to be installed. It is initially installed in Windows 7 and above.

sanek_1233211

Install the standard directives package 9. The driver is reinstalled.
PS: Windows, I hope the "seven" is worth it? ))
If XP, then I'm glad for you.

M
MunchkiN 616 19.04.21

you don't need to install it. It is initially installed in Windows 7 and above.
the last update of dx11 sdk and dx in June 2010. c7, as far as I remember, came out
with me, in any case, not the whole package was.

A
Alexandrovitch 19.04.21

MostOriginalNik
I have this video card, dx 11 is, but it is completely outdated. Need to change!
In 1920x1080 on low new games somehow takes out.
I sit on the GTS 250 while it is tolerable ...
Quietly withstands 30-60 at medium-high settings
And you are in a hurry to change a new video card
Here is a link for comparison http://www.hwcompare.com/9750/geforce-gts-250-1gb -vs-geforce-gtx-550-ti

D
DartMaul 19.04.21

sanek_1233211
To begin with, let me clarify, what does "not work" mean? Error while loading, freezing, or just nothing happening on startup? (I hope the games themselves are licensed?)

MunchkiN 616
DX11 updates (almost 11.1) are contained in SP1 for the seven.

GRiDOX
We are very glad for you!

PS https://pp.vk.me/c617122/v617122620/b736/hk4Mkh0OQzM.jpg

M

GRiDOX
I don’t know, maybe my percent is not very good. But I have 550ti barely on average, even the forest takes out, and then fps is 20-30.

s
sanek_1233211 19.04.21

DartMaul
does not work in the sense that it directly writes for the watch dogs game you need a video card that supports Directx 11 and the installed Directx 11 host writes to the code, I don't remember what, but I remember googling and found out that the error was related to Directx 11, but here's something else to take, for example, Civilization brave new world, it goes to Directx 9 and Directx 10-11 and so when you start the launcher, you are offered to choose which directive to play on. I calmly choose Directx 11 and the game works no bugs, bugs, etc. and when you turn off the game in the name of the process tobish the game, it says Civilization V DX11 is also a controversial point) games are hacked

s
sanek_1233211 19.04.21

I was googling, looking at the forums and saw some interesting suggestions, reinstalling Windows is the first to say it did not help; I installed all over again directs not directs all programs are drava, so to speak, from scratch). The next thing I found is that all the directives come with Windows 7, but they need to be updated, that is, I have not tried to download the files yet. And the last download of Windows updates, you know, such a mad thing when you turn off the computer and she downloads the update)) I never thought that I would need it as they say irony, huh?))))) Well, that's it, I haven't tried the last option either in the near future I will try to take time. If everything works out, I'll write it off right away, and if you suddenly have ideas, write, I'll try everything)

7 look 19.04.21

sanek_1233211
Have you accidentally integrated the video core into the processor? The problem may be due to the fact that not a discrete video is used, but the video core built into the percentage.
Here it is painted, look, it can help: http://xn----8sb2aijhq.com/43-gde-iskat-vysokoproizvoditelnyj-processor-nvidia.html

s
sanek_1233211 19.04.21

7 look
Yes, vryatly, I would not be able to play with the video core at all

s
sanek_1233211 19.04.21

SonyK.

Like this

s
sanek_1233211 19.04.21

SonyK.
As for the second option, I cannot use the web installation, there is no Internet at home. But I installed Direct 11 with games Additional software

s
sanek_1233211 19.04.21

SonyK.
Thanks already downloading, and who is installed with directX games? If yes, then I installed it along with Watch Dogs, although I'm not sure if the web installer was there

s
sanek_1233211 19.04.21

SonyK.
downloaded the Directx standalone installer you said, then downloaded vcredit from microsoft too, then downloaded .netfraemwork from microsoft. In short, I downloaded everything I need and the latest version, but with 347 Drava for vidyuhi there is a problem, they do not want to install, it seems like the installation is going on, but there are no drivers. I installed 337 back. In general, I want to say that there is almost no result, Shadow mordor does not start, it writes in English, but the essence is clear, the video card does not support directx11, Watch dogs did not try, I don’t want to install it, but I downloaded the new civilization beyond Earth. She seems to be only on 11 directxE, in short she works yesterday playing. And when I hide the game, the title of the window says CIVILIZATION: BEYOND EARTH DX11. In short, I don't know what it could be ..

s
sanek_1233211 19.04.21

SonyK.
348 Drava, I did not install it differently, no way .. I looked at the System Information in the Nvidia Control Panel, there is no Direct3D Capability Level item, I looked at all three times empty.

T
Tha ShuRRik 19.04.21

sanek_1233211
you, along the way, have some kind of "non-standard" video card, since the standard nVidia drivers are not installed.
I do not guarantee that you have the same case as me. BUT I had the following: I bought a GeForce 460 video card on Avito. The seller said that he had forgotten the driver disc. I waved my hand and said I was downloading it myself. And really, what for is a disk with drivers ?. I came home and had a problem with the drivers, not a single downloaded new one was installed. Although, with the video card, as the utilities showed, everything is fine. Memory and GPU frequencies, bitness - everything corresponded to the standard. I turned to overclockers, ru for help in the corresponding forum thread for this video card. They advised to flash the stock BIOS into the video card. I looked at the bios posted on the site, found the one corresponding to the stock one (in terms of memory and GPU frequencies). Looked at the instructions and software, flashed the BIOS and voila! Now there are no problems with the drivers. Well, everything works as it should.
As for Watch Dogs, you need Win7-x64 and 6 gigs of RAM :)

d
danene 19.04.21

SonyK.
sanek_1233211
Can't be bothered, you don't have 550ti. You can shove it to the seller in the f *****