3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZzzRed 01.11.19 03:46 am

Costumes (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Pref.Throw here different costumes on the characters. Pliz try again)
50 Comments
Sort by:
E
Esthetix 01.11.19

RоlеxX
Beat the game was neprobyval?

E
Eugene8080 01.11.19

Cybermeister
Well, there is already for me answered))

S
Sspk 01.11.19

Skin of gray Fox, very cool, only for it and play. Many old-phages wanted since the days of MGS 1 to play for the gray Fox, but here at least his skin, but still nice.)

P. S swinging Metal Gear Rising. In my opinion, skin of a Fox there made disgusting -_-.

D
Diablonos 01.11.19

Sspk

S
Sspk 01.11.19

Diablonos
What are you now threw it? -_-

D
Diablonos 01.11.19

Sspk
Still need to explain? Even worse...
Pixel smeared shit better for you than vysokopoligonalnye Gray fox.

S
Sspk 01.11.19

Diablonos
New phages do not understand.
It's like a fool to prove that he is a fool.

F
FilinND 01.11.19

The people who can throw a new DLS suits for 360-th

f
fallout_1991 01.11.19

Tell me how to unzip the suit in the steam store bought.

F
Frenki Santorelli 01.11.19

How to get a suit to Quiet Grey Xof?

T
Thorgal 01.11.19

Made the suit from the first MGS, Portonova save game from GZ. Only money spent in vain... feel So sorry for 110000. And the save is not rolled back. Stupid saving system. And most importantly suit you can't see until you make.

C
Crociato 01.11.19

Thorgal
If you pass the game only by stealth, in addition to camouflage or all-weather camouflage suits, nothing else is needed. While 45 of the mission will be difficult to perform one minor task out of costume Parasite, but it is for those who want to get achivku Perfectionist (perform any additional task in all missions).

T
Thorgal 01.11.19

Crociato
No, I'm not a hunter, get achievements, so do without super fancy costumes. Run in a simple camouflage, without protection.

C
Crociato 01.11.19

Thorgal
Achivki for looking and possibly not worth it, but try to do extra objectives in some missions worth it. So interesting, without this, some missions can be completed in a couple of minutes, it's too easy. But it is better to do after passing the whole game, and that game gets boring without it.

T
Thorgal 01.11.19

Crociato
Well, I think. I'm just started to play it. Just completed the mission with the kidnapping Sting.
And like anything additional was not done, and three additional tasks of the six I read. Although these jumpers skull I didn't even fight. No one shot at him did. From quick bites to the right of the temple and brought to the base of the Sting with full ammunition.

C
CreMat0ry 01.11.19

Thorgal
Oh, I would right now =) Still a month to wait for a new PB, then platform, recruit staff
Spoiler

C
Crociato 01.11.19

CreMat0ry
Another month to wait for a new PB
This will be the fourth PB to buy (what to buy, one is given free of charge +MB)? I have two additional purchased PB, and in the second to the third platform you need 200K+ resources. Coins are going faster than the resources that have gone into the study of ammunition. How much you need the resources to build platforms third PB?

C
CreMat0ry 01.11.19

Crociato
1st for free 2nd for half price, 3rd will buy. MB I don't think so as it does not PB. Resources to collect no problem. On account of ESTs for the construction of platforms, tell me when it's PB,

C
Crociato 01.11.19

CreMat0ry
So, where then are the values of the levels of the units? I have to tolbazy more levels and units only about 100. The staff at the same time roughly so divided: S++ -5%, S+ -25%, S -70%.

C
CreMat0ry 01.11.19

Crociato
S++, all the staff are honestly stolen.