3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Plitka 20.04.21 12:24 am

How to remove FPS drawdowns (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

We do the following: go to - Control Panel >> System and Security >> (Under the "Power supply" section) Configure the functions of the power buttons. Next, click on "Change parameters that are currently unavailable" and uncheck "Enable fast startup (Recommended). That's it, restart the computer and go to try the game.
It gave me a small bonus to FPS and completely removed the drawdowns. I hope it will help you too.

5 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 20.04.21

Plitka

It seemed to you that food has nothing to do with it. It's just that the FPS falls somewhere, somewhere higher.

P
Plitka 20.04.21

It is clear that somewhere higher, but somewhere lower, this is not the point, there is a problem in the game when the FPS basically drops to a minimum, my game runs at an average of 60+ FPS and after a while it drops to 20-25 and until you re-enter the game, the FPS will not rise, sometimes you just need to restart the computer. But after performing all these manipulations, these problems disappeared from me, now it is stable and does not fall at all. I found this information on the English-speaking forum, and there it helped a lot of people, remove drawdowns

Y
Youxyxol 20.04.21

How to remove FPS drawdowns?
1. Buy RTX3090.
2. The end.

a
attacking_beaver 20.04.21

Vyxyxol
and enjoy fps in the region of 40-45, because yubisoft. I once had an origin (2016) that was exactly how it went to 1080ti (release 2017). on any settings. and I never found the reason.

A
Anglerfish 09.05.21

attacking_beaver
Oh, fellow in misfortune. I have Origins that at the lowest (including 50% resolution modifier) ​​there is 45 FPS in certain places, which is at the highest. Odyssey runs with a bang - almost everywhere stable 60 FPS. And Valhalla gives out, like Origens, 40-45 FPS in many places (+ the sound is lousy). Wry-handed porters are sitting somewhere.