3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
00711 01.11.19 03:46 am

The battle of Kursk for the Soviet Union how to get 3 stars (Sudden Strike 4)

Anyone know how 3 gold to obtain, I already passed it 11 times, I have every tank in the face I know, I already head about a wall fight and I've even secetary - plz 3 silver, and 3 gold Fig
6 Comments
Sort by:
V
VETER15 01.11.19

AND WHAT FOR?)

00711 01.11.19

VETER15
I want postrotate, the Fig, there is a test on star of hero of the open, and YES is nerdy, achivku want if I bought it, it must do achievements

V
VETER15 01.11.19

so if you cheat then no achievements will not, as I know)

00711 01.11.19

VETER15
and where does the challenge,I say that three stars gold hell is for Kursk, even with the cheat, though without

m
matva1986 01.11.19

I immediately got 3 stars filling points: marauders ( just grab all the equipment and weapon) doctor ( treat all wounded) attack in the back ( equipment destruction ) and another was an attack aircraft but can not remember the name. Play as the General of tank troops

D
Defiancel 01.11.19

The basis of receiving three stars first of all, the minimal loss of troops on your side. I passed this mission on the tactics Chuikov (support), because the mission involves the defense... you will have useful skills to repair the half of the HP equipment, sand bags for tanks and artillery, smoke screens and smoke grenades infantry (+ infantry a greater number of mines that would really help). All this, combined with the correct placement of troops along the line of the trenches (often there are pre-specified the place of attack, bring all the major powers there), gives the survival groups. Extra points for the stars you can get for a medal looter and the combat medic. Aviation I would advise you to save until your counter-attack, because there is notable resistance (this is the points for the medal death from above). During the counter go through the motions and try to circumvent enemies (given a medal Backstab). I personally only counterattacked with tanks, self-propelled guns,aircraft and this is a bit of infantry to increase review technique (let forward a few Marines, they illuminated technique enemies, their tanks attacked and struck the first blow...they are going all the way, almost 0 HP will). PS Review then it solves.