3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Morte91 27.04.21 11:04 pm

Spotted the botman (Diablo 2)

Hello people. I thought, I mean, run to Kurast for chests. I went into all the games that I came across on the helle. I went into the game with numbers like 423423534. Immediately noticed the oddity that instantly from the type of me the invitation arrives in the party, a person cannot do that. Well, okay, did not pay attention, ran the LC, went out. I see a game created by the same person with a similar name, allegedly 57374734. I go there, again instantly he throws a party. I decided to check, took a party and left it. At the same second, he immediately throws back the party, well, that is, definitely a botman. I haven't been on PG for about 3 years, but I've always heard of such people. I decided to ask the guys in the chat, one confirmed that this klovn was a bot driver. We even went into the game with him to follow, to make sure, so to speak.

In general, several Persians create games for him and, independently of each other, run to the Countess and to the LC. I tried to catch all his akki, maybe I missed some. I made the screenshots, I hope he will immediately receive a ban.

His akki:

cagone

caccone

xoru

tonio100

Modery, if somewhere incorrectly designed Temka - tell me
68 Comments
Sort by:
n
n666n 27.04.21

The password for the first cagone battery was 123. I changed it to 234. In total, it can be for a vex of some gear + keys. I did not take anything away from sin) I will change the pass again. If one of the modders / admins writes in the game, I will say a pass. / w javalexench

M
Morte91 27.04.21

n666n
Oru) How did you think of trying to log into his account?)

n
n666n 27.04.21

I just didn't see his hello game and decided to check that he was banned. After all, if the account is banned, it will write this at the entrance and it doesn't matter what password you enter. Well, I took the first account from the list and just clicked 123-vaul, I'm on the account) And the barb itself was not allowed to go, he apparently was in the game. There are 7 or 8 more Persians with all kinds of specks. Valuable only one was clogged with keys. The barb himself is in the park too. There was nothing dearer than mind on him. Xs, why did I decide to check the acc. I just wanted to see that he was in the bath.

D
Dobermn 27.04.21

dude, this is not a bot, this is a card cheat with an autopath function, on the server a lot of guys have been using it for a rather long time already, apparently also not a particularly critical hack, since they are not banned.

C
Carpet 27.04.21

A dangerous criminal has been found, now the peg players can rest assured.

n
n666n 27.04.21

The person also picked up passwords, the forum says banned. I asked to write.

M
Morte91 27.04.21

Dobermn
And they also say that he writes something sensible on the forum, only in the chat he cuts in the game. It turns out that you are the same here. There are 4 akka running, creating games with almost the same names, running the same route. What an auto-party, troll on dobir

D
Dobermn 27.04.21

Morte91
Well, read what you described in the topic, and what you are writing now. The problems above are autopaths, there are no prerequisites for bots, my dear.

M
Morte91 27.04.21

Dobermn
I xs , dobir, you are either pounding in the eyes, or stupid in life. What 4 years ago what are you writing fierce game now?

D
Dobermn 27.04.21

n666n wrote: The
password for the first cagone was 123. I changed it to 234
and for such jokes, then you can wait for your account to be banned, if that)
not to mention the meaningfulness of this action and 9000 iq. will the owner of the akka type not read the topic and return his password?

D
Dobermn 27.04.21

Morte91
I still do not see any problems except for the autopathy and a bunch of your arguments. I xs who you are, but you were a noob for 4 years, and now, apparently.

f
fji 27.04.21

Very interesting story.
On the one hand, one person cannot control and farm 4 characters at once. But if it turns out that there are 4 Chinese farming there, then vigilant citizens can wind up hacking ak😂😂😂
Offsite third-party software is evil in any case😂 but the situation is twofold😂

M
Morte91 27.04.21

Dobermn
I see that your development is somewhere at the level of the 3rd grade of the shkila. That in the chat you shit about "no-names", what's here. Who do you think you are there, son, but you just decided to get to me. You are above one more person with screenshots to lay out the essence, you continue to rave. Are you hoping to get me emotional or what?

D
Dobermn 27.04.21

fji
xs where did the author take that this is one person.
well, such experienced informers-warriors with bots hardly deserve anything but a ban for stealing an account

M
Morte91 27.04.21

fji
No ambiguity, the type launched the bot at 4, possibly more, akkah and went about his business. He was burned, end of story. And all because he did not think of disabling the function in the bot settings so that the party would not be thrown automatically, that's all

D
Dobermn 27.04.21

Morte91
fly better for the shako, maybe you will cease to be a no-name someday. neducach prospect is worse than nouname.

D
Dobermn 27.04.21

Morte91 wrote:
And all because he did not think of disabling the function in the bot settings so that the party would not be thrown automatically, that's all
. Ban both! : D

M
Morte91 27.04.21

Dobermn
If you are not you, but at least have a higher education, then it is already becoming obvious that if 4 characters have absolutely everything the same, except for nicknames (and even then, two of them are similar), this is all from the same trough. In general, judging by the way you stupidly and stubbornly defaults the bot, rumors that you yourself were doing this no longer seem so groundless)

f
fji 27.04.21

Morte91
Damn, I just do not rummage in third-party software what functions are there 😂 but suddenly all the same 4 Chinese 😂

M
Morte91 27.04.21

Dobermn
I read your vyser for a shaku, twisted a finger at his temple. What else to take from you, clown