3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lunersun 27.04.21 11:04 pm

What happened to you today? v9

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
= ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ =
Tell us your interesting stories that happened to you today. Or tell us about your grief - we will support you.
49 Comments
Sort by:
E
Emris_ua 27.04.21

barbarian
Spyder-man
Spoiler The moon is very low today and shines very brightly ... Yesterday morning snow fell in the North of our country - just like 30 years ago ... I wonder what awaits us today ... Good night - to all of you. :)

b
barbarian 27.04.21

Emris_ua
Spoiler
"Will they heal"? Are you 100% sure about that? Elon Musk (from the film of the same name) yesterday offered $ 100,000,000 for help in creating an engine - for their rockets not cheap cars and other things (which I already wrote about earlier
Fools are dumb. We will not work for some uncle . Now the spiderman is developing his engine.

b
barbarian 27.04.21

Emris_ua
Spoiler The
moon is very low today and shines very brightly ... Yesterday morning it snowed in the North of our country - just like 30 years ago ... I wonder what awaits us today ... Good night - to all of you. :)
What the weather does not get up. The main thing is not like on some kind of mercury, continuing the space theme. During the day +200, at night the same amount with a minus :)

S
Spyder-man 27.04.21

SpoilerDude copies my pose on Lunersan's avatar.
Thanks for the new topic. Let's start from scratch, no nonsense. (no, well, you can't do without stupidity ..) barbarian
Spoiler
barbarian wrote:
Updated, but nothing. It is necessary to try from the PC, at least from the phone.
I didn’t write from the phone, you’ll leave your fingers on the keys on the phone while you write something. It doesn't matter if it's a push-button phone or a touchscreen.
barbarian wrote:
Yes, they pretend during the day, and at night they rummage through the papers and look for these secret volumes. Sometimes because of this, my dog ​​wakes up at night, and I know that the cat-like was rummaging in my notebooks :)
Well, or in a dream myself, the desire to know wakes up when the body falls asleep.
barbarian wrote:
You mean those chocolate things with a surprise inside. The only problem is that they will demand to buy them these chocolates every day, so no pennies will be enough. Well, you can take them to a factory in Lipetsk for a guided tour of the story.
It's like the same company, but there are no surprises, except for amazing taste. And guests from the past will quickly find work for themselves. They know perfectly well that no one was going to support them, and that the hard workers will not sit around idle. Finally, the roads will be rebuilt and restored. They will go to the fields and engage in agriculture. Snacking, of course, with those very chocolates. In general, everything that our contemporaries do not want to do.
barbarian wrote:
In a word, the conveyor is driving today. I do not know about the eared ears. But even there, perhaps, the remasters of the first residents are in the first places, but even here the spiderman will say more.
So I, like a cat for milk, will put on eared ears for the sake of a plot, an interactive movie, and as a result, it turns out that the “cat” was lured under a “shower”, in a closed “bath” "and if this is not yet scary enough, then a peak of utter fear appears - the smell of soap, the moment when the cat acquires the ability to punch through walls, leaving a hole in them in the form of a frightened cat. :)
I do not recommend this genre. More precisely, I recommend not to play this genre. And the plot there is also stupid. More precisely, even more stupid.
Emris_ua
Spoiler
Emris_ua wrote:
You kaneshno bent - what kind of shpyon I am? An ordinary Pensioner - but if you don't write in Runic codes, everything loses its meaning (the dummies will start to grow wiser - and we don't need that - let them continue to "grow dumb") ...
Yes, I know that you are not a spy. I say the letters will take a long time to arrive, because of the encryption. They all need to know what is written. They found, nevertheless, a loophole, to carry out their line of dictatorship in the form of democracy, under the slogan: "for your own good" or "security measures", and so on. :)
Emris_ua wrote:
This will never happen ...
Dramatically, I shed a lot of tears.
It's a pity for the
bird ... :) Emris_ua wrote:
Poor things - tell me that the prices do not break much like in the Games, when you buy everything at a rate of 500% - and you sell everything from your Inventory for 0.000001% in each game ... :(
Well, there is more exchange than sale. fish and potatoes with his bread and butter as well as resources to the weapons industry..
Emris_ua wrote:
in your Floppy Controller no ...
There's still a Controller and the video is not correctly say, actually it was not so..
They emerged not from a person, but as an unsuccessful production creating people at a cat-like factory.

E
Emris_ua 27.04.21

barbarian wrote:
Fools are dumb. We will not work for some uncle. Now the spiderman is developing his own engine
Spoiler Tell that to Elon Musk - yeon is not aware of everything that is happening ...

E
Emris_ua 27.04.21

barbarian wrote:
The main thing is not like on some kind of mercury, continuing the space theme. During the day +200, at night the same amount with a minus :)
Spoiler Well, this is Planet 666 of the World - I generally keep quiet about Mars and Venus ...

E
Emris_ua 27.04.21

Spyder-man wrote:
Lunersan's profile picture is copied by a dude.
SpoilerShe's a walking copier - don't be surprised at anything. :)

b
barbarian 27.04.21

Spyder-man
Spoiler
I did not write from the phone, you will leave your fingers on the keys on the phone while you write something. It doesn't matter if it's a push-button phone or a touchscreen.
I probably went to the current 2012 from the PC. And in the telephone pg, only cat-like are well versed

E
Emris_ua 27.04.21

Spyder-man wrote:
Here I am, like a cat for milk, put on eared ears for the sake of a plot, interactive cinema, and as a result, it turns out that the "cat" was lured under the "shower", in a closed "bath"
SpoilerFictional film "Chainsaw 43210" ...

E
Emris_ua 27.04.21

Spyder-man wrote:
in the form of democracy,
Spoiler "Shakoladnaya" - you missed ... :(

E
Emris_ua 27.04.21

Spyder-man wrote:
Dramatic, I shed a lot of tears.
It's a pity for a
bird ... :) SpoilerToli will still be - you can expect anything from these Abasrans, except for the Prosperity of our Country ... :(

E
Emris_ua 27.04.21

Spyder-man wrote:
Well, there is more exchange than sale. Lyokha fish, and him potatoes with bread and butter. As well as resources for the arms industry.
Spoiler Well, this is also according to Konveerny - harasho ... In other Igras, this is completely "pagano" (whatever one may say) ...

E
Emris_ua 27.04.21

Spyder-man wrote:
There is also a controller. And in the video they do not say correctly, in fact it was not like that.
They did not emerge from humans, but as an unsuccessful production that creates humans in a cat-like factory.
SpoilerYeah - in the 4 destroyed block of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, but not in the 5th block ... 1, 2, 3, and 5 Blocks are mothballed for always + as a bonus there Petya made a nuclear dump - from all over the world they bring these same waste ... :(

b
barbarian 27.04.21

Spyder-man
Spoiler
They know perfectly well that no one was going to support them, and the hard workers will not sit idle. Finally, the roads will be rebuilt and restored. They will go to the fields and engage in agriculture. Snacking, of course, with those very chocolates.
They will immediately request benefits for themselves, or even worse, they will probably go to do the same as 1700 years ago :). And at home, including where Emriz lives, I think they will not really like it. Well, if you're lucky, someone in action movies or eared people will invite you to act

E
Emris_ua 27.04.21

barbarian
Spoiler
They all write their reports with their claws - it's easier for them than for us to write with our fingers on small buttons ... :(

b
barbarian 27.04.21

Spyder-man
Spoiler
Here I am, like a cat for milk, put on eared ears for the sake of a plot, interactive cinema, and as a result, it turns out that the "cat" was lured under the "shower", in a closed "bath" and if this is not yet scary enough, then a peak appears total fear - the smell of soap, the moment when the cat acquires the ability to punch through walls, leaving a hole in them in the form of a frightened cat. :)
This is the scariest little eared eagle I've ever heard. You should write plots for films.

E
Emris_ua 27.04.21

barbarian
Spoiler
I didn't guess - earlier we had a fly agaric in uniform on all channels ... Now the series is played with Russian actors - who come here specially for filming (and our Actors don't have robots at all - it's not even worth talking about cats). ..

b
barbarian 27.04.21

Emris_ua
Spoiler
They all write their reports with their claws - it's easier for them than for us to write with our fingers on small buttons ... :(
Yes, they are created for phones. But unfortunately I don't have such functional claws :). So you have to suffer

E
Emris_ua 27.04.21

barbarian
SpoilerAll I earn on the robot cons. The sun is very brightly blinding with its rays in the face - the monitor is not visible at all (until the Sun goes around the corner of the house already after lunch - it will be sunny and warm in my room in addition - it is cool outside because of the wind). :)

E
Emris_ua 27.04.21

barbarian
Spoiler
Where are we going with that submarine?