3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZOD___ 27.04.21 11:04 pm

The problem after the quest "Safe Roof" (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

. after completing the quest "Safe Roof", the brinjolf says to follow him, the quest marker disappears and the brinjolf repeats only "hmmm?" all the way. After he enters the tank, he stands on the right and does nothing. After that, all the inhabitants of the Cistern attack me, they say I can't be there.
How to cure this bug? Has anyone come across?
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alec says 27.04.21

ZOD___
skse or what mods expanding scripts are available?

Z
ZOD___ 27.04.21

GillianSeed. Here is a
screenshot of everything that is heaped up. And what mods extend the scripts, I do not know

d
dimon-alfa 27.04.21

Possibly conflicts with BarenziahQuestM. Try to turn off the mods one by one, suddenly it does not match with something else. If it does not help, then you need to enter the code of the quest stage in the console

Z
ZOD___ 27.04.21

dimon-alfa
. Quest stages have already been introduced. Zero sense. The commands are activated, but in fact it does not give anything, as it was, and it remains
. I will try to disable the stone markers later, thanks for this too

g
gmh4589 27.04.21

ZOD___
BarenziahQuestM cannot cause such a problem, it has nothing but quest markers for the stones of Barenziah. This is due to some other mod, or due to scripts

a
arah 27.04.21

Put ZOD___
Unofficial_patch, fixes a bunch of bugs. Available here on the site in files

K
Kriss_V 27.04.21

I remember the same garbage was, but only conflicted with an alternative start. If there is, try to delete, and if not, go through the quest, you never know

Z
ZOD___ 27.04.21

. removed all mods, completed the quest. I did not understand what mod the conflict was with. I can say for sure that not with a fish store, not with houses and not with Barenziah's quest markers
.ps: the topic is irrelevant

K
Kriss_V 27.04.21

ZOD___
Did you have an alternate start for the game?

Z
ZOD___ 27.04.21

Kriss_V.
No

M
ManLych 27.04.21

Guys, I have a problem while completing this quest, I can't talk to Bercy at all (there are no mods (xbox 360)) please help