3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad Prun 27.04.21 11:04 pm

Artifacts in graphics (Doom Eternal)

Hello.
Maybe someone had a similar problem. I have been playing Steamy litsuha for about two months, but since yesterday, multi-colored artifacts of textures and hud have appeared.
I tried updating the video card drivers, changing the screen resolution, setting the graphics settings to the lowest wages - to no avail.
13 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vlad Prun 27.04.21

I
IngwardIn 27.04.21

Vlad Prun
This is certainly not accurate, but it looks like a dump.

First, check the integrity of the game files on the incentive.

Then you can try reinstalling the drivers with a clean install.
You can also try to lower the memory frequency and the frequency of the video card core in the msi afterberner and check if the situation changes. If there is no result, in the same afterburner you can increase the voltage on the core.

If this does not help, then you can remove the video card and wipe the pci-e contacts with an eraser.

If all this does not help, then I have no more ideas, maybe the problem is not in the video card ... Especially if the problem is only in one game.

The only thing if you want to carry out a small self-diagnostics of the video card, if you figure it out, you can try to check memory banks using MATS. http://vlab.su/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=96805

V
Vlad Prun 27.04.21

IngwardIn
Thanks for the quick response. I will try the proposed options and, of course, write here.

S
SneaKs94 27.04.21

Vlad Prun
You can also lower the memory frequency through msi aftorburner

V
Vlad Prun 27.04.21

The most interesting thing is that all other games fly normally, without flaws. I tried to drive shadow of the tomb raider, assassin's creed Odyssey, devil May cry 5, resident evil remake 2 and 3. Yes, the same doom eternal with all dlc, until yesterday did not cause any complaints. It doesn't look like a chipset dump (thank God) because the rest of the games fly normally. In short, his dick knows what to do - I have no more ideas. I have already tried everything that is within my competence.

I
IngwardIn 27.04.21

Vlad Prun
Need a run in furmarke. After 10-15 minutes, look at the temperatures at 100% load. And also during testing, observe the presence of artifacts.
If the temperatures are normal, and there are no artifacts, there may be a software problem, more likely related to the game or drivers, as a consequence, rearranging the game or drivers to a different version can help.

What kind of card, amd? In general, in questions of this type, you must indicate your system, at least a video card.

N
Nikita Pesterev 23.07.21

Is there any progress? The same artifacts climb, sometimes the game crashes. The pirate flew perfectly, bought faces, artifacts climb (the longer you play, the more), sometimes it does not start (crash on the "boot load") and sometimes crashes after a while.
On the screenshots, there are artifacts on the marauder and on the buttons in the menu.
AMD R9 200

N
Nikita Pesterev 23.07.21

Who can use it - the problem is solved! The problem was in the driver, you just need to go to the old one, 20.9.1 fits. Everything flies

G
Guest 10.10.21

@Nikita Pesterev Can confirm that. Had the same issue, installing previous drivers (from 21.5.2 to 20.9.2) fixed the problem.

U
Uchixa_madarame 28.10.21

Nikita Pesterev AHAHAHAHAHA
THANKS THE Dude HELPED Radeon r9 280x3 gb On the doome eternal, the artifacts were installed by the old driver, all suuper. Who cares, I tested all the drivers above Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.12.1 Optional (WHQL). They give out artifacts.

U
Uchixa_madarame 03.04.22

Oh I found my review I will add. It turns out that artifacts in doom eternal were not due to drivers, but the motherboard was dying slowly. After 2 months the motherboard died, everything worked fine on the new one. There were no artifacts with the new drivers.

G
Guest 18.06.22

Funny. Mine also died, but because of overheated processor soket. Service said cooler wasn't good enought for that proccessor. So they changed motherboard on similar, and now I installed new system, and with new driver it still artefacts. Going back to old driver, hope morherboard will live in world crysis)))

308010 21.10.22

The same artifacts climb. Well, what's the fak? How to solve it? Does the game work well with AMD graphics cards?