3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xDarkSTALKERx 27.04.21 11:04 pm

Looking for a man (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I am looking for someone who will help eliminate the cause of the mod conflict, specifically
Error [content0] game temp.ws (14397): Could not find function 'IsAllDLCsAvailable'
Warning [modmagicspells] local spells _ execs lukatiel _ sword _ ring.ws ( 72): Adding state 'fucking_bolt_hack' to class 'W3BoltProjectile' which is not a state machine. Did you forget the 'statemachine' keyword in class?
To do this, I am ready to drop my folders where the mods and all their components were put
Or else a person who will explain how to REMOVE these errors specifically
(Lovers of advice ala fashion daring, daring and other clever people who cannot say something on a specific topic of efficient can go to grandfather Lenin)
4 Comments
Sort by:
o
oleg199966 27.04.21

xDarkSTALKERx
No one will waste time on you for free, looking for and fixing errors that you personally have. In general, you should be glad to any advice, since the person spent time on this.

b
barabear 27.04.21

99% of the problems of the witcher mods are that they can conflict, you just need to connect them

k
keteleiotes 09.05.21

xDarkSTALKERx
script merger + online guides. when you put the mod, always read the instructions, you may need to download some more extra. mod to make this work. or this mod is not suitable for your version of the game. in general, all information about mods is publicly available on the network, you just need to figure it out

x
xDarkSTALKERx 09.05.21

keteleiotes
And then I did not read))) yes, everything has already solved the problem by putting my brains in mine with 175 mods)))