3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scorpion_win 27.04.21 11:04 pm

Why in the mirror instead of Vee Johnny Silverhand (Cyberpunk 2077)

After meeting Johnny at the Postmortem Club and obtaining information about Smasher. Drove Hwangbo. At home I decided to look at myself in the mirror. And then Johnny and Vee say no shit to himself. And at the same time, it starts to crumble like a problem with a bio chip

11 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexandr_Nem 27.04.21

Scorpion_win
So problems with the biochip, I wrote it myself. It's just that Johnny sees himself, and is in sync with V's body more than usual, that's all.

S
Snow70 27.04.21

Maybe because he's in his head for the whole game? =)

R
Radamel Falcao 27.04.21

If you gave an award for the dumbest question on the forum, you would receive it

S
Scorpion_win 27.04.21

Alexandr_Nem
but this was not the case before. I used to see myself

A
Alexandr_Nem 27.04.21

Scorpion_win
with the advancement of the plot, these bugs will occur more and more often, this is the whole point of the game, as it were

S
Scorpion_win 27.04.21

Alexandr_Nem
well, okay, I just rarely look at it

A
Alexey Dark 09.12.21

Scorpion_win
Hmm, cool, I've never run into it, or rather not so often stared at the hero in the mirror =)

A
ArXangel_ann 09.12.21

Alexey Dark
Depends on the level of synchronization with Johnny - the more, the more often. In the beginning, there will always be V, and closer to the finale, more often Johnny.

R
RED_ALERT1221 05.05.22

>The game clearly states that V turns into Johnny, that their minds merge and mix, and V himself regularly observes Johnny's endgram against his will.
>V sees Johnny instead of himself in the mirror
>The average content consumer in 2022 is: Scorpion_win

P
Pirate_In_Law 05.05.22

Because the story had to be.

H
HOOOODINI 05.05.22

RED_ALERT1221