3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
july.pr3 27.04.21 11:08 pm

No electricity (Anno 1800)

Good day, everyone. I have the following problem: I am building an oil pier, installing oil rigs, and finally a power station. I run the railroad from the power plant to any plant that requires electricity and nothing happens. The plant does not receive electricity, although there are no interruptions in the supply of oil to the power plant. I beg your pardon, screenshots of terrible quality, it is impossible to take better. Maybe someone came across such a problem, tell me, please, what's the matter. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks in advance to everyone.

3 Comments
Sort by:
j
july.pr3 27.04.21

A
Arevac 27.04.21

july.pr3
Instructions on how to take a screenshot in games from Yubisoft https://support.ubisoft.com/ru-ru/Article/000063204. You can hardly see anything on yours.

U
Unviz 27.04.21

The power plant must be connected by road to factories, as well as a fire station, a hospital, a market, etc.
And you have a rail stuck xs why one track from the pier of the power plant and two oil pumps is enough. And you chose the wrong place to cover a spherical circle in a vacuum at the power plant, the more area you cover, the better.