3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Swayp55 27.04.21 11:08 pm

What to do after building a house for Valka? (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Guys ... built a house for Valka ... and she is silent ... she does not give any quests for collecting herbs ... and how now to get to Asgard ((((
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
SPR1GGAN 27.04.21

Swayp55
other quests to do and follow the plot of
asgard is secondary, you can not go through it at all if you wish

S
Swayp55 27.04.21

SPR1GGAN
The plot is by itself ... Asgard is a whole new location ... it's a shame (((

D
Demon 589 27.04.21

Swayp55 Proceed the
story a little further. She will then appear in the port and begin her quest with Asgard

S
Swayp55 27.04.21

Demon 589
Yes, that's just the point ... I met her a long time ago, took the box, built a house ... and she is silent (((

a
abgalter 27.04.21

Swayp55
She must give a task to collect herbs for liquor, with the help of which you get to Asgard.

a
abgalter 27.04.21

Swayp55
Look in the assignments, she talks about herbs back in Norway.

S
Swayp55 27.04.21

Well, I'm kind of already 250 lvl. Left Norway a long time ago ... there is nothing like that in the assignments. Valka stupidly walks around the rebuilt house and is silent ... that's the whole trouble ... xs how to force her to talk ...

a
abgalter 27.04.21

Don't care what level you are and when you left Norway, you should have had a conversation with her about herbs.
Otherwise, she will not cook a bald for you.
Walk on and sometimes visit her, maybe it will come off.

S
Swayp55 27.04.21

abgalter
In general, the plot passed ... I ran to this Valka constantly ... but she is silent ... during the bug from the quests (((

a
abgalter 27.04.21

Swayp55
Yes, there are a lot of bugs in the game, I had a quest in some city that ended with the murder of the main viper, so it also froze when I knocked out his guards. It all ended with the fact that I had to load a very long save and replay it all completely.