3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grigory Ryazanov 34 27.04.21 11:08 pm

License installation problem (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

I want to install a license when starting the installation, write insert disc 1 and so on with all parts from the first underground to carbon. How to be in this situation, do not offer to download a pirate, because it will not be the same.
2 Comments
Sort by:
M
Madevi 09.05.21

They have Securom protection that does not work (or does not work correctly) in these games on Win 7 and newer, so put the No-DVD.
And the pirates of these parts are really "not that", since among them there are inferior ones. Even from the vaunted "Mechanics".

M
Madevi 09.05.21

So I tried to install MW on Win10 from a licensed disk, and it works fine. The drive is connected via USB. Version 1.3 is listed, but Widescreen Fix still does not work, and saves from the No-DVD version are not loaded. Licensed Carbon took off immediately after the videos.
No-DVD for the Russian version of MW has a jamb - instead of the Russian inscriptions "Out of the game", "Arrested" and "Confiscated", Finnish ones are used. But this is fixable. And in the repack from "Mechanics", besides, there is no font for headings.
Carbon had a worse situation: his No-DVD does not have Russian font support in the videos. And in the repack from "Mechanics", besides, there are not all videos.
Not that all this will help you in any way, just to confirm that repacks and No-DVDs are "not that".