3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kamazz007 27.04.21 11:17 pm

Trophy gear (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

If someone else visits the forum of this game, please tell me which enemies and where can you knock out the trophy equipment "steel bastion"?
13 Comments
Sort by:
D
Den4ikRZK 27.04.21

Kamazz007
so all the gear on the target loot is knocked out, on the map look where the areas and missions are there and knock it out, if the second raid did not go through, then you will not be able to knock out 2 items of a backpack and a vest

A
ArXangel_ann 27.04.21

Kamazz007 is
easiest in the Summit - you put the required manufacturer in the settings and go through. Fall on any difficulty, only with a different chance

K
Kamazz007 27.04.21

Den4ikRZK
Thanks.

K
Kamazz007 27.04.21

ArXangel_ann
Thank you.

e
edpru 27.04.21

Well, some of the gear is only on raids so that.

_
_iSTALKER_ 27.04.21

Kamazz007
Backpack and body armor drop only from the Iron Horse raid. The rest is by target loot. After completing the raid, the backpack and wishes will also begin to fall on the target loot

K
Kamazz007 27.04.21

_iSTALKER_
Thank you, accepted.

A
ArXangel_ann 27.04.21

Kamazz007
raid on medium difficulty, nothing drops from the opening

D
Den4ikRZK 27.04.21

ArXangel_ann
well, so it is necessary to ask the guys with whom you go, many are so-so knocked out, at the beginning of the raid they agree who needs what and share if it falls out.

A
ArXangel_ann 27.04.21

Den4ikRZK
I'm not talking about that, I have everything for a long time. It's just that some go to the raid with random (opening), they pass 20 times and hysteria that nothing dropped. So - it will not fall out, tk. it is the average complexity that is needed. I wrote about this TS

R
Rintsler 29.09.21

Does anyone know where you can knock out a personalized backpack "Gift"?

B
BlackTigerTK 29.09.21

Rintsler
If you believe the tables on the official forum, then in the TK.

B
BlackTigerTK 03.11.21

Rintsler
By the way, the other day I fell out of the usual container of an experienced agent. So there is an opportunity to get it as a target loot.