3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
axmad 27.04.21 11:21 pm

slows down the movie

We downloaded the film and started watching. in some places it goes in jerks. the image seems to stop and after 5-10 seconds it goes again, in a word, jerks. but this is not the case in all films. Why is this happening <and how to deal with it?
20 Comments
Sort by:
a
axmad 27.04.21

Format: MKV
Quality: WEB-DL 1080p | AMAZON Version
Video: MPEG-4 AVC, 7331 Kb / s, 1920x800
Audio # 1: Russian: 48 kHz, AC3 Dolby Digital, 3/2 (L, C, R, l, r) + LFE ch, ~ 384 Kbps | iTunes
Audio # 2: English: 48 kHz, Enhanced AC3 Dolby Digital, 3/2 (L, C, R, l, r) + LFE ch, ~ 640 Kbps | Original

S
Sanchez ramirez 27.04.21

Well, as an option, the kompluchter does not take out the clarity of the film: D If you try to watch FHD video on a weak typewriter, then nothing good usually comes of it. No, if you have an assembly for 300 thousand there, then excuse me then.

M
Marsj 27.04.21

Alternatively, the source code was not uploaded entirely or the player does not fit, or the processor does not drag.

a
axmad 27.04.21

behold

a
axmad 27.04.21

a
axmad 27.04.21

oops and the percentage is 8700k

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.04.21

axmad What is the name of the
film? How much does the file weigh?
Tonight I'll download it, I'll turn it on, I'll unsubscribe
I also sometimes came across movies with friezes. I downloaded another torrent, or changed the player

a
axmad 27.04.21

so far only 2 films. 5 wave size 1.4 gb 2 film

a
axmad 27.04.21

Breach.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.ELEKTRI4KA.UNIONGANAG.mkv 5.7 gb

d
dilat 27.04.21

Have you tried another player?

a
axmad 27.04.21

Yes tried 2 different> 1 mpc-hc x64 Media Player Classic codecs latest 2 Light Alloy

t
tsa_va 27.04.21

axmad
Remove everything and the codec and the player. Install k-lite mega https://codecguide.com/download_kl.htm. You shouldn't have that.

l
longerr2007 27.04.21

Downloaded Breach.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.ELEKTRI4KA.UNIONGANAG.mkv 5.7 gb, checked, there are no brakes or friezes on my bucket.
Miner?

a
axmad 27.04.21

No <we don't see him))

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.04.21

axmad
I downloaded "The Gap", FHD, 9.17GB. Now I watch from my mobile with the MX player on Honor 10Lite. In general, everything goes without problems. Downloaded on the rutor. A VLC player is installed on the PC. If there are any problems with it when watching movies , then the Win Store has a bunch of free players. Take it and download it. I don’t bother with any codecs

a
axmad 27.04.21

Can the availability of free space on the hard drive affect?

S
SonyK_2 27.04.21

axmad
axmad wrote:
Can the availability of free space on the hard drive affect?
Maybe, but when there is ~ 95 GB free on the disk, it is unlikely (unless defragmentation has never been done on it). Another thing is interesting: why does CrystalDiskInfo not show the technical state of the disk - is it the same version, or is the data "smeared"?
Spoiler
SMART in attribute 05 (I have "Reassigned sectors" there) shows something amiss (red) - either it does not recognize it correctly, or there is some problem. Maybe this is the case?
Spoiler

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.04.21

It is necessary to pour a kinchik on a flash drive and run it from a flash drive for comparison

a
axmad 27.04.21

downloaded to another disk all the rules <without breaks and brakes. tried to restore sectors, Victoria HDD. Victoria, as it launched, 10 sec and closed. HDD Regenerator started showing completion time of 420 hours or more. We bought a new disc and all the rules.

a
axmad 27.04.21

on the old hitachi, on any operation slowed down, if not like 10 years exactly. there were files on it from 2011. everything was stored on it, the films were rocked but there was no time to watch.