3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita Golushko 27.04.21 11:21 pm

Not starting since 2017 (The Crew)

The last successful launch of this porridge masterpiece was in 2017, I don't remember the exact date. After demolishing the system and installing it again, a couple of weeks ago, I decided to pull luck by the balls and install this grinder. My surprise knew no bounds, it still does not open. The lungs will soon refuse to smoke forums and various YouTube on this issue.
The problem is - starting, installing firewood, shutting down the whole process. Treatment of any kind does not help. I am looking for people to discuss this case.
4 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lelik_mc_kawai 27.04.21

I would write at least the characteristics of my computer to begin with!

S
SonyK_2 27.04.21

Nikita Golushko
Nikita Golushko wrote:
The last successful launch ... was in 2017 ... it still does not open ...
Even if it does, it’s not a fact that it will work out normally. Recently, I also decided to "ride" again, and there is this:
Spoiler
The game enters, the race starts, but at the end of the race, an error pops up:
5:08
From the moment of free distribution in Juplea, it worked without problems. Another player can join the race (and he succeeds in driving with others), but at the end the same error:
4:56
The reward at the end of the race is not awarded, and after it the car has to be repaired ... :(

PS In the 2nd part it is normal , although the other day there was this:
Spoiler

M
Melshlemming 27.04.21

Once a week I play the subject steadily.
There were only problems on Monday. PvP was not available. Moreover, the joint chases from the police with boxes work as it should.

m
merk945 08.09.21

Try using VPN. At one time, we suffered with friends, with the network problems of Yubik's toys. As a rule, there were problems with cooperation in the party, but there were also network drops. The problem was solved as soon as "everything for everything", the friend changed the provider ... For some reason, some providers disdain yubiks and the connection happens with wild restrictions. (gray IP or something else, we still haven't figured it out completely)