3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cliff2 27.04.21 11:24 pm

Sacrifice (Sacrifice)

Help pzhalst who knows - how to gamble in Sacrifice on a modem.
I go into a network game / Internet writes: login failed Key or Profile not failed login failed - type key does not fit ..., then Mona, where can I get it?

Thanks in advance
9 Comments
Sort by:
c
cliff2 27.04.21

Well, really nobody knows?

g
goga-deyatel 27.04.21

Sorry, of course. But I can't help you with anything ... I don't know such a game at all ...

c
cliff2 27.04.21

It's a pity ... and the igruha is just super - as the authors assure: RPG with RTS elements, chic in 2000 :)

g
goga-deyatel 27.04.21

Yes, well, I'll ask the people what the game is ... Maybe someone has the same problem ...

R
Raivend Ray [aka Forresto 27.04.21

Yes, you need a broadband connection! You obviously don't want to drag it from Moscow to St. Petersburg!

d
denk28 27.04.21

the most unusual fun and cool game I've played, it's a pity that there is no continuation.

d
denk28 27.04.21

who passed for all the gods? (1 playthrough for pyro 2 for stratos 3 ....)

m
metriks 27.04.21

At first I played for different gods and at the second level I played for Jacob, so that Cirocco was on my side.
Then I slowly mastered the game. First passed for Persephone, and then for the rest of the gods. How happy I was when Mithras opened in a multiplayer game, and then also Marduk;)
After I passed the game for all the gods, I began to play on the local network with bots. Basically 3 on 1. The outcome of the battle is something like this:
Spoiler

Ps: If anyone wants to play on the grid, write to the LAN.
Pps: Stratos is the coolest: D

J
Joker6241 27.04.21

metriks
Hello. You don’t know how to tweak the AI ​​opponents in LAN, the atoms are too stupid (they climb on mobs without an entourage, red souls do not grow)