3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andromedov 27.04.21 11:24 pm

Flash series

Hello everyone. Guys, share your opinion and impressions about the series. How did you start watching the series, which season is better in your opinion, what you don't like, what you like? What are your favorite characters? Recent seasons leave much to be desired, but specifically the last season gives hope)
2 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lana20 09.05.21

I don’t like DC at all, I’m more about MARVEL, but then somehow I wanted to watch Flash. The first two seasons are not bad, as is usually the case with TV shows. And for a longer time everything somehow went protracted and dreary. I watched it when I was busy with something at the same time, because I just didn't have enough strength to sit and watch it, it was very boring. Plots are already sucking from the finger, they could have finished it a long time ago, but they all go on and on. Season 7 compared to the previous ones is more or less normal, it is not so boring to watch. Let's see what will happen next.

k
kuniliber 08.02.22

The series of norms, though so long that I stop watching, then again I look for the series on which I stopped😀