3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DuSoN1989 01.11.19 03:47 am

The opinion of the players PG (Diablo 2)

Who would like to see in the role of the administrator of fair pvp?
32 Comments
Sort by:
F
Firenessa 01.11.19

Myself or you HD

u
uknowmyname 01.11.19

Aleria.

It is now evident that the capabilities and duties of the administrator of the small and something besides how to edit a forum and a list of moderators he can't. And with this responsibility no one better than him fail, because to trust something more he never will be, the precedent is shown. At least when he was doing that everything was stable.

And if reflow, then this post needs to borrow only one who is made for pvp over all together modders - dynamix.
It certainly shows itself in the game in his eccentric way as many here, but in the real world adequate and responsible person.
Anticipating all kinds of stuffing about his inappropriate behavior - inappropriate was not, every action is a consequence of the other, which most simply do not need to be aware of, and of the manifestation of his positions, not empty words on a forum to prove it. Around that were directly related to pvp him there were no issues. There were disputes, but he solved them based on their notions of correctness, may not even be true, but at least the opinion of an experienced person is always better than imposed on the people concerned.

The people who are directly related to pvp and not to the forum and sitting here out of boredom or just passing through, you will agree with me. The opinion with the reasoning a La he threw me on Jah where the opinion of vagrants. Play pvp in the end, not them.

E
Eleganza 01.11.19

Anyone. At the moment no one combines desire, the adequacy and experience.

This post is now not needed. As shown, the local did not know how to negotiate, ready to provoke each other, to quarrel over trifles; not able to see other points of view, instantly declare dissent heretic, arranging the persecution. Instead of attracting newcomers to pvp, create an aggressive atmosphere, trying to take revenge on someone. The process of direct game they have is in last place, they are not interested. In this situation, the tool fair is not needed. Let stakeholders create their own leagues and play tournaments with your own rules without administration.

U
Unique Ason 01.11.19

Dynamix

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 01.11.19

To now the dynamics of Ls and read other things could? No, thank you.

E
Eleganza 01.11.19

uknоwmyname wrote:
every action is a consequence of the other, which most simply do not need to be aware of
I wonder what excuses (which most of the must not be aware of) it is possible to think of a person, directly insulting, and then unreasonably becausemy with (not his) tournament players :D

The main person is not able adequately to behave, communicate, and answer questions. He moderku-then in any case should not give, not that administrator.

Somberlain'have to be commended. He is always appropriately conducted, have not insulted anyone, did more than was required of him (he tried). His only school is promiscuity in the set of moderators. Should have been bolder to kick not appropriate and to gain adequate, but not the repulsed who is not even a forum ban.

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 01.11.19

Eleganza
He tried to prevent the bad things!

u
uknowmyname 01.11.19

Eleganza
My friend, for new guys like you I have dedicated the last paragraph, they have all the answers.

U
Uncle Fred 01.11.19

Torum(dot) won the last time the application was filed, and he's a known duelist. Although, perhaps, it is as if Russ President zhirik chose...

y
yok0o 01.11.19

As it turned out, he did not need. Still this is pvp admin, there are no significant features except friends moder to do.
Enough person who just pvp will analyze the situation in the PG will communicate with candidates and pvp moderators and behind the scenes handling all the questions, but not their own, and with the participation of Aleria ( or rather just to report to him). In turn aler must give feedback (not in his usual manner) and make informed decisions.
This applies both to issues of the adequacy of the modders and change the rules of pvp, conducts special events and so on.
I also in previous topics described an acceptable method for administration of the UIP. Creates a config from the moderators ( a list of which is obviously now need proryadit) and added to her alure ( purely for control and holding in the course) and accept collective decisions. Minus of such system must be sufficient sample, and thus relatively a lot of moderators, particularly the server, as such, do not need (in this reality). You can recruit skilled people, purely as advice, but not give them any authority. As for me a normal variant without placebic effects ( like full zaskar fair pvp and moderator team over the past half year :)).

And good to hear the opinion of all the pvp moderators ( even existing ( even if in vain )) and I would particularly like to hear the opinion of a second candidate for the position of pvp-administrator - Zena.

T
Torum. 01.11.19

uknоwmyname
Now I would be to talk about the newcomers.

T
Torum. 01.11.19

Eleganza
The appointment of the "right" (his) people is not indiscriminate.

Azmodan (somberlain) and green kilala and his presence in the Ofce of fair pvp admin - error. And since there are such precedents and the current state of fair pvp on this server (and the server in General) is worthless.

u
uknowmyname 01.11.19

Torum.
Now would the number of posts on the forum to boast and to write it to the profile.

N
NateberegiSRatsiju 01.11.19

What did that? Cut your fights in PM and delete this nonsense
New. Old.
Whom the administrator was appointed, the Oldies?

U
Uncle Fred 01.11.19

Oh, well, just as much as he did NateberegiSRatsiju here all your comments-the quarrel stopped immediately...and the admins in popyhi rubbing your eraser...
And Yes, as soon as possible answer is that the honourable sir there who the administrator was appointed? Don't hold your man.

V
Vozmezd1e 01.11.19

DUSONA V ADMINI

y
yok0o 01.11.19

The topic with the moderators fair pvp must be cleaned so that players are not misled :)

Z
Zitbastard 01.11.19

The opinion of the players PG means nothing.

T
Torum. 01.11.19

uknоwmyname
Three posts-it is certainly not to polychitsya, the icon of the Nuba under the avatar, even more so. So you and your netexpert reasoning and pseudobinary towards "newcomers" to start with, "Hello, I'm from under the bunk...".

D
DuSoN1989 01.11.19

Vozmezd1e
I can't afford this thing
my opinion rain he fumbles rules in pvp and in communication norms