3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DuSoN1989 01.11.19 03:47 am

The opinion of the players PG (Diablo 2)

Who would like to see in the role of the administrator of fair pvp?
32 Comments
Sort by:
D
DELETEEND 01.11.19

The flame is our candidate !

D
DuSoN1989 01.11.19

to put the Xena administrator is the same as I am the admin stupid as time has shown he was even as a moderator is not very playing in closed games afraid to hold a tournament when he is asked for he sees all of the bases some sort of schizophrenia on the basis of self-importance!
3bl: this is only my opinion !

D
DuSoN1989 01.11.19

Torum.
azmodan in the past forget
there's a topic about that to see who people are on this post

y
yok0o 01.11.19

my post about the candidacy of the run Potter :(

D
DuSoN1989 01.11.19

yok0o
I for you as for the moderator OFC was not another PG moderator killed the flow of time for the tournaments
and run let it be on your place people responds negatively about PG if he wanted something to change applied for a moderator to start

y
yok0o 01.11.19

DuSoN1989
None of the sane would not be moder under azmodan and his gang threw is inadequate, and that bids no one filed...
I have a desire to be moder resigned from the moment a new pvp admin gained friends and moderators tried something with the rules to do so. Not receive it until then, everything was fine and orderly, will not ( probably never :) ).

I
Immense 01.11.19

yok0o
yok0o wrote:is all right organized will not
There is a proverb: Water under the rolling stone gathers no moss.
This is what I'm talking that everything is bad and I will not do anything until well not a gut.
If you have any thoughts and suggestions, and especially if you know how to do it, go for it. You write that bad now, so know how it should be good.

u
uknowmyname 01.11.19

Immense wrote:
You write that bad now, so know how it should be good.
By coincidence, those are not many who know how to really should be willing to invest in it and spend a lot of time is unlikely to pass preliminary approval of the administrator.
His vision of a man on the post is very different from the vision of people who just like to play pvp and want it all to be perfect.
While these views do not overlap, to do something like that it's like riding a Bicycle, and to insert himself spoke in the wheel.

E
Eleganza 01.11.19

I do not like the wording admin pvp. We have 1 admin and the other is not necessary. If fair still is not abolished, then the maximum that it must be a senior moder; whose main task will be to recruit moderators and to protect us from all sorts of horrors in the face uknоwmyname, yenno. Also remove Moderno to become violent (the cases grina, yok0o) and remove the unfair bans.

On account of changes in the rules and conduct of events is the theme optional. To change the rules there is no special need. Well, except that prohibit (or to leave) Murrow-bug and cut ASEK.

T
Torum. 01.11.19

Moderate pvp (so that it was adequately, but not the last time) the person who fumbles the mechanics of the game, but is not (for whatever reason) pvp-pleerom and ready to spend a lot of time in the game.
Well, that is person existing only in the imagination.

D
DuSoN1989 01.11.19

Eleganza
senior modernization this is the admin :)
Torum.
Yes, I just said that the administrator should be without nonamed Kent any

S
Smetanka dlya firka 01.11.19

Still, pvp is almost choosing thing on the planet is the Playground, anyway. Relationship to the server to alero or anyone else it has little. Pvp is irrelevant to the forum, SECAM in chat, kidalovo and other things then build your karma in the face of others.

Pvp is pvp. You can bring the best analogy pvp with rubottom. Robattle is part of PG in which no one climbs in pvp don't go, the only important factors there is the skill, experience and desire.

According to this, I propose that pvp players to decide who will be in charge and a range of development and will generally be of this discipline. Who exactly is a pvp player and who is not can solve conditional ircnet, or aler. They are well aware of the situation. And already selected the players and let them Express their opinions.
One quiz we had, we all know what happened after that. Is the place to approach the issue more responsibly.
The proposal is not final and needs work, but the message I think is clear.