3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maikoff13 27.04.21 11:29 pm

Brotherhood of Steel lore (Fallout 3)

We have a wiki article ... Where did they find this information? It is fixed in the wiki or in some other resources (perhaps, certain books on the universe, etc.) ... Or is all the information in all parts of the series? If there are experts here, I ask you to answer, I will be sincerely grateful! I want to look for answers myself, but I see many in the wiki, and it’s not clear where this information was taken from, for example, the history before the war ... Thank you!
4 Comments
Sort by:
b
barabear 27.04.21

Well, obviously infa is taken from games + there is still a fallout bible from Avellone, but there is lore for the first two parts

l
longerr2007 27.04.21

maikoff13
Open ESM and read what we need.
Spoiler

m
maikoff13 27.04.21

barabear
That is, nevertheless, all those videos that are on YouTube about the history of the Brotherhood or the Enclave include parts 1 to 3 + New Vegas, and this very Bible is an answer to questions or a kind of addition to the world of lore, his explanation?

From the first two parts, you can, while playing, pull out enough information, or a lot is chewed in 3 folly? For the first part, for example, there is little information even from holodiscs ... It becomes clear if we talk about the BS, who formed the BS, the events before the formation (experiments on people at the military base), but if you watch how it is chewed up in the video about them history, then it also says that the Founder of the BS invited some woman to jointly determine the BS Code ... I did not find this information anywhere in the game, or I did not pay attention ...

The question is whether all the details are in the games, is the wiki invented something of its own and, thanks for the answers, in the Bible ... The

Bible, as I understand it, is a collection of certain descriptions of events, already what happened in the games, and answers to fans' questions, where, on top of that, not all canon ... Somehow everything is very complicated ...

m
maikoff13 27.04.21

longerr2007
Thank you very much, I will know about a similar tool!