3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaK7iMySS 27.04.21 11:29 pm

Ghosts of the Past [Console Commands] (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The story, as Internet searches have shown, is not the only one. In May, I downloaded a pirate, passed in a moment, the plot was delayed, I could not tear myself away. I bought a license, I don't mind for such a game, I began to replay from 0, performing all the side effects, while not touching the plot (no further than the baron and the witches). I finished practically everything in Velen, except for 3 with a mark of 30+ I went to Sgelik, there I also ran a lot. In general, the problem is as follows: in Velen, when completing the quest "the fall of Reardon's house", I did not meet Leto, although they drank and dispersed, respectively, and the "Ghosts of the past" passed me by. On the first playthrough, a simulation of solutions was chosen and in this situation it was. The question is, which console command can activate "Ghosts of the Past" in absentia, or at least mark it completed and wait for Summer in Kaer Mohen?
11 Comments
Sort by:
T
Thoothless 27.04.21

There are no such console commands.

_
_Ozymandias_ 27.04.21

Here is a spawn ('witcher')
Hit and consider that it was in 2 parts.

A
Abibok 27.04.21

And here I was taking the save from the second part, where I killed Leto, but in the quest "Fall of Reardon's House" Leto appeared alive and well. What the hell is that? Either those who left him do not have him, then those who killed him have him. Now I have to not take this quest. Or is it possible to somehow complete the old woman's task without bumping into Leto, so as not to start his quest?

M
MaK7iMySS 27.04.21

God_666
thanks, I'll try
UPD. Not an option, when a bad Summer appears when spawning and this is what remains of it after 10 seconds
Spoiler
DownTown
Well, I don’t know how this can be done, I don’t remember the details of the quest, but I know that Summer is hiding on the 2nd tier in the stable, or what you can call it .. Therefore, if you do not need to climb there closely to perform, then, I think, it is quite possible to bypass the forest. A sure sign that if there is one, it is traps everywhere.

A
Abibok 27.04.21

MaK7iMySS
That's just the point. In these traps. And if he is there, then there are no ghosts relying on there. And the quest requires you to destroy the monsters. And until you see Leto, it will not close. I tried not to go into the barn where Summer is hiding. Dolores' quest will not be completed without it.
In general, it was not possible to get around Summer in any way. I had to meet and send him through the forest. The maximum that helped him to fend off those ruffians who pinned themselves to the estate. And then I didn't go to Ludwig. I hope that without Geralt Leto will still fully implement his plan. And in the absence of Geralt, these hunters will still cut off his head.

O
Old_Nick 27.04.21

I wrote many times, but I'll try again:
1. "Simulation of solutions" has priority over "import of saves". Those. if you import saves, BUT enable "simulation", then the game will be as answered to Voorhis's questions, and not as in saves. Conclusion - "either put on panties, or - remove the cross" (c);)
2. If the simulation was not turned on, and there was no import of saves, or the import of saves was selected, but did not work (there are some problems with the path or version of the game for there were saves, I don't remember exactly), then a random choice of solutions is turned on, incl. and Summer is alive or not in this playthrough - random
3. If Leto is alive (it doesn't matter - by saves or by simulation), then he will get rid of the ghosts himself. What he will say in dialogue with Geralt: "I have already destroyed the monsters, you can share your reward." This is where the "Fall of House Reardon" ends and the "Ghosts of the Past" begins
4. If Summer is not "legal" in the game, then there is no way to add it to the CM. Console spawn only spawns him as Geralt's opponent

M
MaK7iMySS 27.04.21

Old_Nick
Thanks, I don't know how much, but for long days of searching. I have not found this anywhere. So I will try to come to terms and pray that it will be only with Leto, and not with all other decisions, or this is already an alternative universe (regarding my choice) and a lot of hours of nervously spent practically in vain (I play "To Death!"

J
Johnny Cover 27.04.21

MaK7iMySS
short, Voto scratches on vozrat Summer to life
addfact (import_letho_alive)
addfact (riszon_let_go; 1; import_letho_alive)
removefact (sq101_wraith_completed)
addfact (sq101_letho_found)
addfact (sq102_letho_met)
addfact (sq102_start)
addfact (sq102_helped_letho)
addfact (sq102_let_headhunters_go)
addfact (sq102_letho_alive)
addfact (sq102_letho_completed)
addfact (q402_invited_letho_to_km)

d
death8 28.10.21

Johnny Cover
Thank you very much sir Witcher)

A
Alexander_Filippov 31.05.22

Johnny Cover
Thank you, though crooked, but somehow lives now.

S
SergeyGauz 25.10.22

Johnny Cover
Hello! Where did you find this information? I'm having a problem with another quest right now. "and I was there, drinking beer honey", in my opinion, it is called, about the wedding of Shani's girlfriend. I passed it, moreover, I refused to give a gift to Shani. I want to replay. Can it be done? Yes, and the rest of the addition of stone hearts. Is it possible to pass a second time? Where can I find what commands to enter for this?