3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FaR GameTraveler 09.05.21 08:14 pm

Who plays Cyberpunk 2077 on Ps4 slim? How is it played today? (Cyberpunk 2077)

Zdarova guys.
I want to take on disk and go through Cyberpunk. There is nothing more to play except on Ps4 slim, a million years will pass before the purchase of Ps5. I know that in the Ps4 version the graphics are soapy. It doesn't matter to me.
The main thing is to be comfortable playing in terms of FPS.
So how's the game doing?
I would be glad to receive your answers.
5 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jafes 09.05.21

There, the problem is not only that the game is soapy (although it is really very soapy). Models and textures are constantly loaded on the go, this can even happen in cutscenes. The game is constantly crashing, it can crash in random places over and over again, at least twenty times a night. and do nothing about it. FPS in shootings sags below twenty, at times to a slideshow. IMHO the game looks and plays like a pot on the console. Even on a crappy PC with the most minimal graphics settings, it will look better and will most likely have more fps than a slim one. That is, it is theoretically possible to play (it has become better), but just a terrible technical condition will kill the whole atmosphere and immersion.

A
Az_Az 24.05.21

I don't have a slim film, but on the Internet I came across this video:

It is written that the gameplay is recorded from a slim film.

C
Constantine335 24.05.21

FaR GameTraveler
Hi, I'm playing Cyberpunk on PS4 slim, the game is going well. I strongly advise you to play it, I really like it.

C
Constantine335 24.05.21

Jafes
But you don't have to listen to him, he has outdated information, after patches the game does not crash as he writes, and downloads are rare. And I am sure that he does not have his own opinion, but only from YouTube knows everything. So who to believe, who plays it himself or who has not even launched Slim on PS4.

J
Jafes 24.05.21

Konstantin335
Yeah, come on, tell me that, it turns out, I haven’t run this game on a slim film yet.

TS, the console port of Cyber, is the ugliest and most crooked game port I've ever seen on a PlayStation. I would advise at least to wait until Sony returns the game to the store, this will mean that it has the minimum required quality. Now he is not there. And any would-be advisers who have everything perfect on the slim, and there are no bugs, and never crashes - there were enough of them on the release, listen to them more. The game crashed and crashes now.