3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fdsklf0ds88890 01.11.19 03:48 am

Question about vertical sync (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The game behaves a bit strange if you cut down the above. Why turn it off? It's simple. The mouse starts to behave much more responsive during the shooting. Much nicer. But such moments, as for example the scroll of the menus (for example the arrows on your keyboard) - begin to blunt. It does not skip a line when you press down, then several, and in General noticeable some strange brakes in the pause menu (and not just in the game also shoals exist, but they are more difficult to describe). In General who knows about than I will understand. Is there a solution?
i7 4770k gtx 1060 6gb.
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
Multiplatformer 01.11.19

Firstly which of verticular into the log. Secondly lchino helped me with the folding and unfolding of the game.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 01.11.19

Multiplatformer
Well, the usual. On (where ESO is 50%, but it 30фпс stupid). Or is there something else there?

A
Alexandr_Nem 01.11.19

fdsklf0ds88890
50% is half of gertsovki monitor that is on is gertsovka monitor, it is usually include those who have monitor of 60 Hz, as this monitor more than 60 frames results in screen tearing, that is, the upper part of the screen shows the desired frame time, and the lower part behind, in shooters like cs and pubs need a lot of frames, and the plane has to turn off, as aforesaid, when the slider leads to an increase of the control delay, since the plane is just a buffer that first loads the frames into memory and then sends to the monitor a smooth picture. I also slows down menu in GTA, but this issue is so insignificant, as there is only 1 time after starting the game

S
Subaru MotorSports 01.11.19

fdsklf0ds88890
Choose the type of screen window without frame.

In this mode, the vertical synchronization is not needed, the tearing will be.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 01.11.19

Alexandr_Nem
You have a problem with the brakes menu With the vertical sync or off? I do not quite understand.
Subaru MotorSports
Yes, in Windows 10, like it does not make sense. As far as I know. And not tears case. They do not care. It is in response to the keystroke. Weird game. Explaining makes no sense, because if the same problem had he immediately will understand me.

A
Alexandr_Nem 01.11.19

fdsklf0ds88890
always slow menu, NVIDIA does not drag on the Radeon never had that problem, but about the mouse response I wrote above

f
fdsklf0ds88890 01.11.19

Alexandr_Nem
Yes, thank you. What is a plane I know. But I do not quite understand why =) anyway, in GTA it cut down, because heaven and earth to shoot with and without it. Though of course the difference is not such a horse as cs and other games.

A
Aloska 01.11.19

fdsklf0ds88890
Try the settings of nvidia to cut the clock pulse fast for GTA, maybe it will help.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 01.11.19

Aloska
Tried. It did not help.

c
curd22 01.11.19

I have included,with the inclusion of smoother gameplay,stocks no no.

r
rambling 01.11.19

Alexandr_Nem wrote:
always slow menu, NVIDIA does not drag
No-when I was not like this. Even though I now sit on 1080 the GTX, I started playing on a GTX 660. And even then did not notice any lag in the menu. Vertical sync was always enabled.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 01.11.19

curd22
rambling
Talking about off.

r
rambling 01.11.19

fdsklf0ds88890 wrote:
Talking about off.
I know. Just saying what I have and when enabled, no lag control was not. Even if there is minimal lag, I think it's better than having the stool described in the first post.