3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sashaliki 09.05.21 08:15 pm

Who will let you play the new steam family sharing game? (Resident Evil: Village)

Hello to everyone who can give to play, I will be very grateful, just hacking is now tight and because of one game I don't really want to buy offline activation, please help :)
13 Comments
Sort by:
d
diablomaxpain 09.05.21

Sashaliki
Well, I don't know if there are still good people in this world that will help.

b
barabear 09.05.21

if you really play very much, why not buy it, unless you are begging for food from passers-by in the irl

d
diablomaxpain 09.05.21

barabear
That's yes, you are right, but I have a cool situation, I live in Kazakhstan, I wanted to purchase offline activation, but for some reason they removed the payment on the qiwi sites through a card, but troubles appeared, I can not put money on a bank card, the situation is stupid, but it happens.

L
Lex-one 09.05.21

diablomaxpain

S
Sashaliki 09.05.21

I just think it's better to play yourself than watch the walkthrough

f
foxskad 09.05.21

Sashaliki
So buy the game and play.
And if there is no money, then wait for the break-in.
I think very few fools will give their account, I don’t understand to whom.

p
pasha30 09.05.21

diablomaxpain
yes there is such garbage. same.

G
Guest 18.05.21

Does Resident Evil Village even support family share?

I
IlovePS4 24.05.21

Sashaliki
what is the point in this, if the owner wants to play something in incentive, then you will simply be thrown onto the desktop? Why not just ask for offline activation right away?

S
Sashaliki 24.05.21

IlovePS4
Yeah, as if someone would give me offline activation

S
Streeting 24.05.21

diablomaxpain
do not invent nonsense, also from Clownstan, but it is impossible to buy a game on pay, transferred Steam to Russia using vpn, bought all prices in rubles, and games in incentive are quietly bought using qiwi, create a virtual qiwi card there for free, translate kz in rubles in the same place, and you buy the game in incentive, indicating the card number, etc. easy

L
Lex-one 24.05.21

Streeting
Now you can't transfer to Russia so easily, you need a payment method from Russia.

S
Streeting 24.05.21

Lex-one,
okay? yesterday translated and everything is fine, turned on vpn-Russia, chose a cheap game for 15 rubles, chose a payment method in rubles instead of tenge, and bought, everything is ready