3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkrepcheZaVR 09.05.21 08:15 pm

merchant (Resident Evil: Village)

Should the merchant sell all the treasures and loot from enemies?
15 Comments
Sort by:
T
TyanKa 09.05.21

I personally sold the crystal and skull to the merchant. I think if these were important items for the plot, then they could not be sold. But I could be wrong.

I have a different problem. I bought 2 key chains from him. I hung one on the Pistol, and the other on the Shotgun and went on to play the game further. After a couple of hours they bored me, they interfere with the view, but damn it, how to remove them now? Can't find an option that removes these modifications. Is there a way?

S
SkrepcheZaVR 09.05.21

TyanKa
I didn’t see the keychain for the pistol. Only a raccoon was on a shotgun. There it does not interfere with the view, the sight is much higher so so

L
Lex-one 09.05.21

SkrepcheZaVR Sell
everything, they are useless.

N
Nikolay Ololay 09.05.21

TyanKa
In the settings, look for an option like "decoration for weapons", toggle it off. It seems like in the game settings or in the "additional"

H
Hudson 09.05.21

The main thing is, when you receive any meat and fish, do not sell it to him. At first I sold everything to him, not knowing what to do with them, and only then did the game deign to tell me that the Duke could cook dishes from ingredients with constant boosts to health and speed (I got rare meat, fish and poultry meat earlier than from a kitchen appeared on the plot). They cannot be redeemed back. And there are very few ingredients (as well as hunting places) in the game, in each place animals can be killed only once, there may not even be enough for all the dishes, not to mention if you sell meat in general just like I did. Just look carefully at which dish you are putting the ingredients into, some may not be enough for another, you cannot get them back from his boiler. I recommend investing in health, there are three dishes: a slight, normal and significant increase forever.

Plus, some expensive things can be assembled from several cheap items (they are marked in the store), their value greatly increases, so watch what you sell. And in general, inspect every item you find, they may contain hidden jewelry, keys and much more.

S
Stats1101 09.05.21

The seller needs to sell absolutely everything except animal meat and treasures, which can be combined with others. This will immediately show which ones you can combine. As an example for the prices of one treasure (1lv - 3000, 2lv - 12000, 3lv 40000), as we can see, it is better to combine. For the rest, then the weapons can be sold in favor of more powerful and useful ones.

s
saa0891 09.05.21

As already written above, the main thing is not to sell meat, the merchant will then open cooking and it will be possible to increase the parameters, and some more treasures can be combined (they have a footnote), then they are much more expensive as it was in RE 4.5.

W
WarlokIII 09.05.21

In the description of the treasure there are footnotes "valuable", "very valuable" - we sell without regret
. We hold on to the "valuable / combined" description, look for a spare part, combine - we get more profit. There was such a scheme back in RE4.
For fish, meat, poultry. We collect, we immediately throw the Duke into cooking, so we throw it off until we cook what we want. For a fast run, the achievement of passing in 3 hours, the last dish is very useful. Since there is NG + in the game, it is better to start pumping the revolver earlier, or unlock STAKE in bonuses in NG + and then buy from the same Duke
And pour money into his upgrade. for 1 competent passage of the points, there will be enough for unlimited cartridges.

N
Nikolay Ololay 09.05.21

Hudson
I fused all the fish and pork to the Duke (from all places), even before he opened the kitchen. Thought meat for sale. I had to load the ancient save (fortunately it was). Lost 5-6 hours

t
tommy46 24.05.21

Hudson
Oh, I thought I was the only one who managed to do this. It burned out notably for me. I played hardcore and there was not enough extra HP ... But the developers are also great, a very crooked moment from the point of view of gem design. Like "people, collect the meat from the very beginning, and we will inform you about its use in the second half of the game. Have you sold it already ?? Well, suck bibu then"

M
Morgan yu 24.05.21

tommy46
I agree, I also sold all the meat))

S
SkrepcheZaVR 24.05.21

All those who sold meat in a hurry then? For him, they give little at all. There is no point in selling it!

V
Vidokprime 24.05.21

SkrepcheZaVR
It clogs the inventory, so everyone sells it until the kitchen appears.

Here is a choice, take high-explosive grenades, but there is no place, then you can throw out the meat.

m
molffik 24.05.21

Sell ​​all the treasures!

V
Valeriy13 12.07.21

Can you sell the scarlet glass?