3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexxxa 09.05.21 08:15 pm

Making problems for myself (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I went online, clocked myself lvl (2178) and ran money (295kk), it became interesting, I know that a ban will arrive, I want to create a new Persian to play without cheating, is the account completely cleared with all Persians or is only one Persian? Or what to do in such a situation?
24 Comments
Sort by:
I
IngwardIn 09.05.21

Alexxxa
As a punishment, the account is reset and blocked for a certain period. The second clean character on the cheating account will not save you.
Surrendering red-handed is not an option, the punishment will not be mitigated.
Yes, nothing needs to be done ..... run and play, if there are not many complaints about the account from the players, the ban may not arrive or will not arrive soon.

A
Alexxxa 09.05.21

IngwardIn
Thank

A
Alexxxa 09.05.21

IngwardIn
And if you delete a character with wrapping? And create a clean one?

I
IngwardIn 09.05.21

Alexxxa
It is necessary to check. But if I'm not mistaken, the data will still remain in the statistics of the social club.
I do not like cheaters and few people like them in GTA, and in addition to everything, all the excitement and interest of the game are killed with a cheat, unless you went into it to try hard. But nevertheless, I don't think there is any reason to worry in the near future, since unfortunately cockstar is very negligent in their work against cheaters.
When cheating, for the first time, they are usually given zeroing and a ban for several weeks. But in principle, even if they give a permanent ban, now accounts from GTA can be bought for relatively pennies.

A
Alexxxa 09.05.21

IngwardIn
Can't link your Epic Games account to another Social Club? Well, I have a game in the epic, and I want to link it to another account from the Social club?

R
Ricch 09.05.21

When the account is banned, all characters are removed. You cannot tie the EGS account to another Rockstar account.

It is not necessary to spin up to 2000 lvl.

t
t830x 09.05.21

Alexxxa You
also need to change the hardware id, because the new clean account will be banned. I removed the added memory stick and the iron identifier changed.

A
Alexxxa 09.05.21

Oh yo) well, I'm setting up problems with the campaign, but can I ban the account at least?

f
foxskad 09.05.21

IngwardIn
Reports do not affect the ban when you cheat.
I made a cheat in a closed session, after which I also played only in a closed one and the ban came anyway.
They have a protection that monitors all your actions, and as I understood earlier, it was slightly less strong than it is now.

t
t830x 09.05.21

foxskad
ON reports them purple.

I
IngwardIn 09.05.21

foxskad
In theory, everything depends on the software, usually on the right one: cheaters and cheat services use a private cheat. And the report, in theory, can contribute to manual verification of the account.

A
Alexxxa 09.05.21

And you can write to the rock stars, like so and so, can you ban me?

I
IngwardIn 09.05.21

Alexxxa
It is possible, write, will be banned.

t
t830x 09.05.21

Alexxxa
During the game, run the RAM optimizer - the banana will fly by itself.

A
Alexxxa 09.05.21

t830x
Razer Cortex?

A
Alexxxa 09.05.21

IngwardIn
Where to report a cheater? I'm simple xs

t
t830x 09.05.21

Alexxxa
like that