3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marshal Talan McKirby III 09.05.21 08:15 pm

Discussing the ending (Resident Evil: Village)

Well, Ethan Winters' story is over. I suggest expressing your thoughts, observations about the ending or some plot points and assumptions about the possible plot of the next game.

There are spoilers.

It seems to me that in the next part the plot will unfold on the confrontation between Chris and the BSAA. The use of BO by an organization that fights BO, as for me, is a hint that the office has gone on a curve.
Well, the most important question remains with Rosa, after the video at the end of the credits. When she approaches the guard at the cemetery, he calls her Evelina. And she raises it with one hand dashingly. Her strength is clearly more than that of a 14-15 year old girl. Most likely, not everything is so simple with her. The same moment caused a bunch of questions.
If we proceed from the fact that the crap that is the source of the fungus is the consciousness of everyone with whom to contact keeps, then it is likely that during the rebirth at the end, Evelina transferred her consciousness into Rose's body and now Rose is Evelina. But then again, the guard from Chris if he is aware of that, and Chris is the same idea.
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
RazoR391 09.05.21

Marshal Talyan McKirby III
is understandable that she is a mutant, but navryatli has to do with mold, since we are destroying its source.

E
Ely maze 09.05.21

Marshal Talyan McKirby III
in vain created the topic
right now, they will minify for spoilers, the
game still came out only yesterday

W
Wolf Mercenary 09.05.21

There is only one problem with the final - timings. Chris wants to deal with the BSAA, but nevertheless we are shown a teenager Rose who is under Chris's hat.
Chris has been waiting for something all these 10+ years? But why? He's not getting younger.
The guard is generally murky, it even seemed to me that this was a hint that he was a traitor and was working for those terrorists who created Evelyn.

And in general, in the next part, I want to play for a team of mutant girls (Sherri Birkin, Natalia (Alex), Rose Winters) and take revenge on all these scientists who broke their childhood.

H
Hudson 09.05.21

Wolf-Mercenary
Rose = Evelina. Accelerated growth. Evelina at seven became an old woman in a few months. So no 10+ years. Six months, a year is the maximum.

D
Dark1994 2 09.05.21

This is what they of course tricked at the end, after the credits I almost let a tear)

W
Wolf Mercenary 09.05.21

Hudson The
argument is accepted.
Then the following chain turns out: Miranda gives her mold for experiments to terrorists, Mia creates Evelina from her, Evelina "infects" Ethan, Ethan passes mold to Rose at conception, due to the memory mechanism of megalicelium (or whatever he called him there), does Evelina appear in Rose?

H
Hudson 09.05.21

Wolf-Mercenary
Wolf-Mercenary wrote:
Evelina "infects" Ethan
Judging by the ending of the eight, and especially based on the words of Evelina, Ethan is basically gone. The real one he died a few years ago in Louisiana, at the hands of Jack Baker, and at the very beginning of the seventh part. Further, instead of him, a mushroom walked around the Baker's house and the Eastern European village at the click of a finger, splicing limbs and his daughter "his wife" Mia, too, he repaired. Decide for yourself which baby was born.

I am more than sure that after the helicopter landed, Redfield only managed to go to smoke, and little Rosie had already learned to walk on two legs. Evelina she is. All to one.