3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
starkfromsteam 09.05.21 08:15 pm

help with installing windows 10

windows is installed, gives an error, restores the seven and displays the message: "an error occurred during the second boot installation phase during the boot operation"
12 Comments
Sort by:
I
Igorino 09.05.21

Try, download another image or format the disk and install another

s
starkfromsteam 09.05.21

Igorino
important files on the screw, I can not format :(

R
Ronlop 09.05.21

Try this suggested solution:
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/insider_wintp-insider_install/resolution/1cd45b09-2f35-457c-bbcd-01e7a5b4f521

z
zorogan888 09.05.21

Can you tell me where you can download the Windows-10 license? Or how to reinstall Windows 10, after three years, the laptop began to slow down and freeze games?

R
Ryazancev 09.05.21

zorogan888
From the Microsoft Site!
https://www.microsoft.com/en-ru/software-download/windows10
MediaCreationTool20H2 The
flash drive needs 8 GB. And the rest is the utility itself. And when installing, it's better to do everything clean, don't UPDATE!
Prepare all the problematic drivers in advance, Windows may not recognize the exotic. Controllers, touchpads, etc.

z
zorogan888 24.05.21

Ryazancev
Why do you need a flash drive, what to throw there, and where to get the windows-10 utility, with a license, since I have a factory Windows for three years, Windows from msi?

R
Ryazancev 24.05.21

zorogan888
I know that it is banned. But maybe the letter will come. You, if such a situation, has a key written on the sticker of the laptop. It has a version on it like "HOME" or something. You download the MediaCreationTool20H2 utility from the Microsoft website
You choose the version of Windows that is written, for example "Home Premium" (In the utility), otherwise the license key will not work. And only then you put on a clean one! And when you ask for a key, you enter. Should work with the key (in theory). And if installed on top of the old Windows - updates, some of the registry "Bugs" will be transferred to the new version. But in this case, you will not need to write the key. And in general, the myth about litsuha is very much inflated among ordinary people, tk. it is nothing more than a series of characters for correct authentication to Microsoft sites and updates. Both the "shop" and the XBox services work great with the pirate face! Although, it is necessary to be a law-abiding citizen (it is not clear what the truth is) and buy only face-to-face software, Movies, Music, etc. Pay all taxes and fees + VAT, well, and sleep peacefully (Joke of humor, sorry).

z
zorogan888 24.05.21

Ryazancev
Thanks for the answer! But I don’t know can I install a new Windows? I never put it, even somehow I'm afraid, once I did as the people in the video did, to add swap for disks and I deleted half of the disk from my laptop, from disk-d! So then I was shocked, I was looking for the program, I found some of the lost, but I lost most of it, since there was more than a single rewriting of the search, I did not have a clean hard disk and now I don’t, I need to buy, but like all the money not! And if I hand over to the master in the workshop for 1000r, he said that he would supply me with Windows, but which one I did not understand, I have the programs installed, which I installed myself and did not understand how to install it, I cannot re-install it, for example, for example Locale.Emulator. 2.4.0.0, a program for launching Japanese games, but there are other programs there, and he did not even hear such a program when I spoke to him.

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 24.05.21

zorogan888
There is absolutely nothing difficult in installing Windows.

z
zorogan888 24.05.21

Tekeshi_Tetsuo
Well, if you didn’t install it and don’t know how to install it, especially since I have a laptop with native vindows-10? Well tell me how?

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 24.05.21

zorogan888
Make a bootable USB flash drive with a Windows image for a start, YouTube is full of video how it is done, and then in BIOS select the boot priority, to a removable drive, that is, a flash drive.
Here is the instruction https://remontka.pro/windows-10-install/comment-page-8/

z
zorogan888 24.05.21

Thank you I will try!