3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GEF24 02.11.19 03:13 am

Good or evil (Fable)

Question. You have a good character or evil?
The end of the issue.
76 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spider - tarantul 02.11.19

I have a good, though evil to play easier.

-
--Ripper-- 02.11.19

Was good and conductive play for the evil. So many pros:
1. Killed this nigger-monkey by the name of whisper.
2. Killed this fool blind and received a mega sword
3. Awesome appearance, two horns, red eyes, in General super.
Evil decides!

-
-Fobos- 02.11.19

2 Ripper.
The same theme. The evil taxis. Although sword has the mandate will be for good.
Just came across a description of the swords. So here is the sword that must be destroyed there are 2 options.
In the second variant it is 2 times more powerful (500-something damazh) and 4 slots increase.
Here's the link:
http://www.gamebanshee.com/fable/equipment/legendaryweapons.php
They're in a row go...
I wish to fuck :)

I
IDefaultI 02.11.19

I'm evil. I am VERY angry:) to Kill almost all in its path. By the way, the problem with unichtojenii cities. There security never ends, I pony of course endless experience, but I would like to erase from the face of the earth all cities(except where firearms are taken away, there kulacki impossible to blame).

I
IDefaultI 02.11.19

And etim glavnega Jack can cooperate? Or on suzhetu to blame it should be? After the battle in the arena(where the whisper we need to go), we had so heart to heart pobazarili, he escho said I his mother brought...

I
IDefaultI 02.11.19

To the Chapel of SCORM need the victims to drive(and for a door there is one), BUT after I move to another location with the followers, they are behind me and more of iti don't want(no icon follow me). This is a bug?

s
sae-Melon 02.11.19

All download the film evil. I have the game 2 times and passed both times for good. For the evil do not want. I'm the Jedi of the old Republic too, a couple times was duck too, for good. I can't play evil.

N
NOtaNk 02.11.19

For evil economically uproar. For good money to any charity leave.

A
Alleksandor FAE The BEST 02.11.19

Who killed WHISPER In the arena, How this movie and the prize?
And after the murder of his sister?

L
LordChaos 02.11.19

Good RESPECT!!! She devils of evil who wants good vs evil looking for a fight??? Always ready to kick ass another adept of evil :) by the Way in a Dark Church if adherents to fill up +10 good :) They are still there then ispolnyatsya :)

D
DonSkoy_KazAk47 02.11.19

I'm a good man has passed. Now for the evil. When I played for good, it is only my evil act was Killing the Thunder. Because I hate trolls of all kinds, and the minions just do PPC.
PS. It's when you have the souls of heroes to collect.

B
Bugaga Velikiy 02.11.19

I myself am good-natured so I like to play good and evil this $*$&@*!

m
meyger 02.11.19

(IMHO)for the good more profitable to play, because evil actions are pointless!

V
V for Vint 02.11.19

I passed the game for good and for evil... while the game went only one time(!) the reincarnation of the good-natured demon took two days, two game nights) and littered with dozens of guards and shopkeepers on one of the roads)

A
Alleksandor FAE The BEST 02.11.19

If passed 1 times then passed venture who has finished playing

V
V for Vint 02.11.19

I already don't remember who I was at the end... closer to neutral, in my opinion... And the mask I threw away)

B
Boland 02.11.19

How Persian you are playing Fable, good or evil? And what do you like more?

I
INFORSER666 02.11.19

Play good, and love evil)))

F
Francuze 02.11.19

passed the good and the evil, the evil mask cool after passing))

C
Chinad 02.11.19

Not at first inclined to one side or another, and then accidentally hired two bodyguards, good and evil, and they constantly argued and waved badly. Got tired and I took them both into the Temple of SCORM. And since playing on the Evil side ))