3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sanapa 09.05.21 08:15 pm

how to achieve stable fps on 2 gb video memory (Resident Evil: Village)

it is simply impossible to play !! I reached the village and started! Then I got to the guy who the gun gives FPS the whole class went up like !!! but after he found a gun and fought off werewolves, he fell again !!!
21 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ely maze 09.05.21

Sanapa
in order to play stably on 2 GB of video memory,
just look at the system requirements

S
Sanapa 09.05.21

Ely Maze
is understandable !! but I look on YouTube on different 2 gigs and play normal !! much better than me

S
Sanapa 09.05.21

maybe in the config you can lower something so that the fps rises !!! and it is not always a normal picture in places

E
Ely maze 09.05.21

Sanapa
here not only depends on 2 gig video memory,
but how much RAM depends on the video card, etc.

g
gmh4589 09.05.21

Sanapa
Maybe they have more RAM than you, because if the video memory is not enough, the game usually starts to eat the RAM

B
Baxmep 09.05.21

when the game goes to 1060 3GB at 40fps in the village, and then there are wild drawdowns up to 20 when the characters appear, and then after a while again 40, then the matter is clearly not in the computer ...

S
Slonvprotivogaze 09.05.21

Sanapa
Dances with a tambourine, but try to put maximum performance in the wood.

A
Ashley33 09.05.21

how to run on 2 gigabytes of video memory? I start launching at 660, and immediately crashes. Demo worked (

W
Wаlking in dark 09.05.21

It was 2021 in the yard, and people are still sitting on 2-gig video cards and trying to achieve normal FPS in modern games. There are no words.

W
Wаlking in dark 09.05.21

Ashley33
Ie Since the period when your 660 came out, you could not save up for iron even a little better than before? At least for a video card? My 390x, which I bought back in 2014 (recently died), still pulled games with acceptable fps (sacrificing a picture, respectively). The rest of the hardware is also not fresh: i7 3770k, 16Gb Ram. I don’t argue about the prices for video cards, it’s expensive. But this does not mean that developers should optimize games for such old hardware, and in the case of your video card, even older. And about your salary, well, these are your problems, agree. If you can't afford to play normally, then quit. Gaming is not a vital thing, but just a hobby. Choose what is more important to you.

S
SAL-GENA 12.07.21

unfortunately, too, I can not have a card more expensive than my gtx1050, so the Resident "passed" looking at YouTube. When the cards with 4 giggs will be 100-150 bucks (as now with 1 gig), I will go through the toy ...

n
namaste.108 12.07.21

Who knows gtx 760 4gb will go?
In short, while I was waiting for the answer to my question, I managed to check everything myself. The game does not work, when you start it crashes without errors and that's it.

B
BobbyJoe 23.07.21

when all miners and outbid dies from speed, then we will all buy normal cards with you and play)

B
BarrySM 23.07.21

r9 270 2gb 35-55 street, up to 95 fps in buildings in different places, cut scenes up to 12 fps sank (720p)

V
VekoMih 23.07.21

BarrySM
On gtx 750 ti 2gb the same garbage, fps on the street and in the houses of norms, in cutscenes with characters drop up to 15-10 fps, it's just awful, again caps on the same rake come, in the seventh thread were the same problems, the campaign, the team that was entrusted with the development of the eighth part took all the developments from the seventh part, and then ported it to the pitch, without really checking it.

F
FOX_Skaynet 23.07.21

if they didn’t grow in price, when Ti 1060 was worth a chirp, I would have saved up, but where nahhhhh is already 20 with splashes
, so save up here

A
Alcatrash1 23.07.21

VekoMih
is 750 ti, your video card does not even meet the minimum requirements

V
Viiii 23.07.21

I have rx460 2 gb
at the beginning of 50 fps in fullhd, the
main thing is to turn off the glow !!! with a glow of 25 fps))

s
sarea5761 23.07.21

namaste.108 look for problems in your system, it should start without questions

q
quger 03.04.22

I could not start the game, on the 4.72 driver. I press the start black screen, and then closes itself.
I did so.
1) I registered the properties in the game shortcut ("H:GamessteamsteamappscommonResident Evil Villagere8.exe" -windowed)
2) I removed the maximum updated driver and installed the old downloaded one (368.81-desktop-win10-64bit- international-whql)
The game started playing without glitches as soon as I got to the village it started to glitch, it dropped a little, played for a couple more minutes and again terrible lags.
Threw off the graph on the most possible minimum. It did not help TOTAL CONCLUSION: Gamers have no solutions, who has a video card below 4GB will not pull the game. I have 660 2gb - and operatives 32gb percent ryzen5 1600-6 nuclear, I found a solution to the problem. Buy a video card 4GB at least the game will go. In the meantime, do not suffer and wait for a patch of some kind from developers or fans if they make it for 2GB. It's a shame, but I'll have to save up money for a new video card.... I was busy for 6 hours, but still I started it for at least an hour, but I played it... until my nerves gave way to lags.... Good luck to everyone)).