3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Whip 09.05.21 08:15 pm

Mouse control (Resident Evil: Village)

Do you also have ambiguous mouse controls? I got into the settings, twisted the sensitivity and it's still not right
8 Comments
Sort by:
B
Baxmep 09.05.21

there are 3 mouse sensitivity settings, unscrew all 3

s
shhelkun 09.05.21

Whip
Adjust the camera at the very bottom when moving and aiming.

s
saa0891 09.05.21

The camera control was braked, I twisted the camera to a maximum of one figs like jelly (I understand prosthetic control on consoles, I don’t care but why do such crap on a PC, it’s good at least a huge stock of resolution on a mouse) I’m just DLC DOOM Eternal and Borderlands 3 Now I'm playing, so you fly there like a meteor, the camera spins as quickly as possible, after that I started to play the RE8 demo and went nuts.

a
antoni1586 09.05.21

I also have a brake mouse, I added sensitivity to the mouse itself.

S
Shyrik408 09.05.21

Everything ingenious is simple - in the camera sensitivity settings when moving and aiming, the maximum values ​​are not 10 ... Fucking Japanese -_- killed half an hour for this)

V
Vanderville 09.05.21

And I thought I was the only one who was not comfortable with the mouse to play and twisted everything constantly

L
Lord white 24.05.21

Shyrik408
Yes, it turns out that it was possible to set above ten, at 20 it was comfortable, thanks!

D
Denis Kyokushin 24.05.21

saa0891
Today I ran the demo, there are three sensitivity settings, two of them up to 40. Turn them to 40, and the main one to 9, and you will see how the camera rotates madly. I lowered from 40 to 20, and the main one to 7.
Spoiler