3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex 19061967 09.05.21 08:15 pm

Bugs with textures and lack of widescreen resolution for PC (Chaos Legion)

It is a pity that CAPCOM abandoned this wonderful game in every respect. Would have done at least an HD re-release at the level of 2019 Onimusha Warlord. You can't normally play on modern PCs - everyone knows bugs with black textures and there is no normal widescreen resolution - only from 640x480 to 1600x1200. In addition, the game can crash for some reason. There are no enthusiasts who would solve these problems of the game. It cannot be said that there are few games out now, but there are definitely no games like this.
2 Comments
Sort by:
H
HuxoMac 28.08.21

Hi. It is easy to find a texture fix, but about crashes - just install a virtual machine. With permission, the most offensive, yes. There are a lot of nuances and peculiarities, plus in the end there is still no point in stretching the image, you will get an unpleasant picture, but we played in childhood on small monitors. If someone needs "how comfortable it is to play in 2021", then write. There will be dances with a tambourine, but only according to the instructions, I found everything.

i
ivan1239 09.01.22

HuxoMac
What kind of dances with a tambourine can you ask about? I downloaded it on ps2 while I'm playing on the emule, I would like it on a pc.