3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex 888 09.05.21 08:15 pm

Can't you hear the news about the patch? ) (Resident Evil: Village)

already what day was puzzling how to fix the problem)
when entering the game a white spot appears on the screen and begins to spread to the entire screen and bam the white screen and the game is cut off) or the transparent square also gradually covers the entire screen and departure) the square by the way was also in the demo but he ran away from him and he disappeared, no matter how strange it was)
codecs and so on, everything was installed and firewood tried 368.81 and 385.28, but this only delayed the appearance of white death))) and from 368 so finally it’s not just a crash, but a blue screen of death ekarny babay was already scared for the computer)
my computer is old, of course i7 4790K - GTX 1080 - 16 gigs of opera) the past parts of the cutter just flew and DmC was the last identity) cyberpunk went just without any glitches, bugs, etc.) and then the trees started dancing with a tambourine) so I think the patch can kapkom cook there and who heard? ) or maybe someone else found another solution)
18 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 09.05.21

Alex 888
I don’t understand everything, the game, problems, bugs and all that, but why put such ancient firewood on a video card?, What is the problem with installing firewood 466.27? and the patch should be asked from the developers themselves, I'm sitting with my system (in the profile) and the firewood is the last, the game works quite well, although there are fps drawdowns in places.

A
Alex 888 09.05.21

KIBERMAX
yes this advice from the same forum) type solves many similar problems with these firewood)

V
Vvvvd 24.05.21

KIBERMAX
Some with firewood 466.27 stupidly fly out in a couple of seconds

K
KIBERMAX 24.05.21

Vvvvd
Even I didn’t fly out, I’m probably the chosen one, although my system is worse.

V
Vvvvd 24.05.21

KIBERMAX
I didn’t write for everyone, for SOME. I including

A
AlekseiP 24.05.21

hello everyone, the game is all right, it does not need a patch, there are no bugs in the game, patches are needed to fix bugs, if you have crashes, artifacts, or some other problem, then you are 100% sure something with your computer. I have no complaints about the game, everything is clear, there were no bugs, no lags, there were no crashes at all. My FPS drawdowns were in one place only and then very quickly, this is when I fought with Dimitrescu's daughters, when they let flies, then my FPS sagged and immediately increased sharply, well, this is garbage, since there were a lot of flies and all this needs to be processed vidyuhi, this is all clear, but I have 70-100 fps. My PC, percent-10700kf, mother Z490 AORUS ULTRA, Crucial Ballistix memory 32 GB, 3200mhz, 750 watt unit, vidyuha gigabyte rtx2080ti
monitor asus tuf gaming vg27aq, play 2k. the driver is installed last 27.21.14.6627, so everything is ok with the game. I play and enjoy.

M
Masky76 24.05.21

AlekseiP
My iron is older than yours and there were also drawdowns with flies .... obviously a cant, but I think the cant will be fixed in the driver.

D
Din Printer 24.05.21

AlekseiP
It's not true that the game does not need a patch. I periodically crash the game. According to the characteristics, everything fits. The problem is not in my computer, but the problem itself is in the game itself. Moreover, it crashes for many in discussions. And not only for me.

j
jigadloff 24.05.21

I read it and am surprised - someone starts the game on the built-in video memory, and someone on 1080 cannot, miracles and only;). The laptop itself, i7 7700, has a 1050ti oven at medium flight. Drawdowns on flies, like most.

b
barabear 24.05.21

jigadloff
at the same time, these individuals blame anyone but themselves for this; I personally did not have a single bug or graphics problems for the entire walkthrough

R
Roman Pripisnov 24.05.21

I report, no problems were identified on xbox serias x in 4k

g
gloccc 24.05.21

jigadloff
Drawdowns are not only on flies, the game also freezes when you shoot off your enemies' head, or when the enemy makes a burglar attack (so microfreezes have nothing to do with graffiti settings, there is an error in the game code that is tied to receiving gs or the enemy's damage, because there is already a mod that completely disables the effect of flies and friezes did not become less) + in several places the FPS drops very much if the volumetric lighting option is high. Well, many people complain about memory leaks in the game, even on the rtx 3080, I don't have such a problem on the 3090 because of the large amount of video memory, but this does not negate the fact of the problem. In the general game, an intravenous injection of the patch is needed.

M
MaxLP 24.05.21

gloccc
And where is the mod to disable flies can be downloaded?

g
gloccc 24.05.21

MaxLP
I downloaded from the nexus, here is the link https://www.nexusmods.com/residentevilvillage/mods/5, there is also a pg, though I don't know which version is here https://www.playground.ru/resident_evil_village/file / resident_evil_village_udalenie_letayuschih_muh-1108197

M
MaxLP 24.05.21

gloccc
Thanks, even did not notice it on the PG)

g
gloccc 24.05.21

MaxLP
Yes, not at all))

g
gloccc 24.05.21

Roman Pripisnov
There are also no microfreezes on ps5, the only thing is that in some scenes FPS up to 45 sags with ray tracing, well, upscale from 1440p to 4k. The problems, alas, mostly concerned only the PC version, the funny thing is that the demo in absolutely the same places showed better performance. (but in general, of course it's strange, given that the re-engineer has always had excellent optimization and there were no problems with previous games on this engine at all)

j
jigadloff 24.05.21

gloccc
Well xs , I will not argue, but I have no such problems.