3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex97914 09.05.21 08:18 pm

If both the shield fortresses and the road are restored, will the people appear? (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

Tell me, if you restore both shield fortresses and the road, will the locations be filled with people? It is logical to assume that there will be soldiers in the fortresses, in the location of the destroyed observation tower, the observation tower will begin to function and people will walk along the road of the shields. Who improved all this, tell me so?
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei YP 09.05.21

Alex97914
This gives improvements to all parameters of your kingdom, it becomes more developed and more stable (the road seems to raise the economy, but I don't remember exactly). All these improvements as a result of the construction of any projects, the conclusion of contracts, etc. are displayed at the top of the kingdom management screen in the form of icons. And all the visual changes at the locations concern only the capital, at first it looks like a big village, and then it becomes a big real city with a castle.
The game is already very large and varied, so you still want all the changes, improvements and buildings that you make through the management of the kingdom to be visually displayed on the locations?

A
Alex97914 09.05.21

Andrei YP
Well, yes) This is logical. Such things, in my opinion, should be displayed. If the road has been restored, so that people and merchants can easily walk along it. What is the point in it if it is not used? And if you have restored the fortress, then it must be occupied by your troops. Isn't it natural? So this will happen or did the developers not think about it? It's just that I am now planning to improve the regions in order to close the stats and reach all ranks to the maximum) That's why it became interesting) Such a cross-regional project, in my opinion, should find a display) In fact, make changes in 3 locks) in my opinion there are not many) But on the Internet did not find information if it will be displayed (

A
Andrei YP 09.05.21

Alex97914
I already answered, it raises certain parameters of the kingdom, it will help you to resist when the next problems begin. If you do not improve, do not build, then you will not last long.
And if you are not interested in this, but simply a visual display of your construction projects and improvements in all locations, then no, you will not see. I have already explained above that only your capital changes visually, new locations are added there, such as a library. As for people, you can hire craftsmen by building special workshops for them in any of your localities, they will be real. You can talk to them and order useful things from them, and some of them give quests. Ditto with some merchants.
The developers did a great job already, so you can forgive them for not adding some visual decorations. This is primarily a party RPG, and the kingdom building simulator is added here as a secondary element.

A
Alex97914 09.05.21

Andrei YP
Thank you), of course, it’s a pity that they didn’t display them (You can find out more about the locations? That is, if I build a library, will it be possible to get into it? That is, a new location will open? throw at it) All the buildings that I have built so far did not open additional locations for these buildings

G
Guest 30.07.21

There is only the library. It would be possible to get inside and read names from kickstarter from books on shelves. It is pretty big, though.