3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marmazuka 09.05.21 08:19 pm

Learning adrenaline does not work (Yakuza: Kiwami)

When fighting with the yakuza in training, after blocking and dodging, they are told to grab it or an object and carry out an adrenaline attack using the right mouse button or Y on the gamepad, but he does not
conduct it, but simply kicks. What to do? how to fix?
19 Comments
Sort by:
W
Warg76 09.05.21

The same thing does not plow adrenaline on Repack from xatab

m
mishaadil 09.05.21

Marmazuka
What gamepad do you use?

W
Warg76 09.05.21

I have an old Logitech Chillstream gamepad and on a mouse with a keyboard it is also impossible to continue the game.

R
Robinzzzz 09.05.21

Marmazuka
maybe because of the Russifier?

O
Opsy 09.05.21

Robinzzzz
It is because of this. On a pirate, Rusik breaks the game.

A
Akcent89 09.05.21

Is there a way to get around the pirate crack?

R
Robinzzzz 09.05.21

Akcent89
It helped me to start the game from the very beginning. (even if you have already started the game from the beginning, repeat it again)
I advise you to use the trainer to speed up the game and not suffer with dialogues that cannot be skipped.

A
Analius 24.05.21

I solved the problem so I
downloaded the trainer for a 1-hit kill cheat and completed that mission
https://www.playground.ru/yakuza_kiwami/cheat/yakuza_kiwami_trejner_trainer_7_1_00_mrantifun-835292

A
Analius 01.06.21

in short, you will not go further through the prison there cheats do not work
to make a combo finishing blow
can someone give a save after prison?

N
NRaV 13.06.21

Analius, Marmazuka, Warg76
save after the fight https://www.playground.ru/yakuza_kiwami/cheat/sohranenie_yakuza_kiwami-1115819

m
morozov21 13.06.21

NRaV
Page not found, bro.

M
MontanaBoy 19.06.21

NRaV
And you can again, the link does not work :(

N
NRaV 04.07.21

MontanaBoy
morozov21
look in cheats, save uploaded

F
Frank98 04.07.21

I checked a lot of pirates, the problem is in them. In Litsukha, everything works, all the finishing offers pass, but with the pirate they have done a lot of things. So the recommendation to play litsuh, tk. there is no normal pirate. Now I will try to save the litsuha on the pirate and check it out!

F
Frank98 04.07.21

I tried it on a pirate, the save does not work with litsuhi. Here, at the beginning, the problem is that he has Stats after the slammer
Spoiler (supposedly 10 years have passed and he is cracking) and here is such a situation that the pirate is on the "DNA" stats and because of this you cannot go further, he does not have one skills, and a stat to perform this action. It remains only to wait for the norms of litsuhi with these corrections !!! Russific does not interfere, the problem is in the pirate itself. On litsuhe with Russification everything works fine !!!

s
skillout 25.02.22

you can just put a save after the jail and you will be happy

e
exper1ence66 26.03.22

Skillout have a save?

e
exper1ence66 26.03.22

Analius did
you find a way around the learning problem or is there a save?

e
exper1ence66 26.03.22

Analius
I'm stuck in jail too