3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
felichita9i7 09.05.21 08:19 pm

Tell me the name of the movie

Soviet war film, where a boy (teenager) had to send an important letter with codes to a warship. He ran for a long time in the snow, near the mountains. Then he ran to the coast, and there the ship began to sail. The boy could not light matches for a long time, but in the end he lit a fire, took off his T-shirt, and then began to give a signal. He then covered the fire with a T-shirt, then opened it, so that the wine was flickering. It seems that the sailors on the sailing ship saw this signal and returned
5 Comments
Sort by:
f
felichita9i7 09.05.21

Tell me the name of this war film (most likely it is a Soviet film)

89146415105 24.11.21

Help me find a movie like Electronica from the 90s that was on cassette. Family film, foreign
Father is a scientist or an inventor. He has a son. In their house there is a robot housekeeper who cooks and cleans. This robot also has Wally-like eyes.
One day, a scientist creates a robot - a copy of his son. Either a short circuit has occurred, or that this robot is coming to life. The robot and the scientist's son are friends and change places. The robot follows the boy to school, he and the boy ride a car

B
Bloodnes 24.11.21

Short circuit (film)

s
sergeu78 20.01.23

some kind of secret trailer

S
Shustrik99999 20.01.23

Help with movie title. Very old 80s-90s. The story takes place in the jungle. There are some creatures something like a predator, which see all living things in red. But unlike the film Predator, there was a group of people not military, but as far as I remember ordinary people. I remember a moment from the film that this group of people found gold (maybe their goal was to find it) walked along some old river bed and they had to climb the rope to the top, as a result, 1 man hung a bag of gold on himself and when he climbed he fell on the rope and he decided to go down after him and at that moment these predators attacked him