3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita Aboimov 09.05.21 08:19 pm

Freezes and drawdowns (Resident Evil: Village)

To all forum users, glanders, faced with such a problem: friezes, staters.Wooling YouTube forums and articles on this site people have the same problem and on good pieces of hardware relative to mine: ryzen2700 (did not drive a processor, not an operative), gtx 1070,16g ram, played in the demo just yesterday the location of the village everything was perfect in the castle everything was also gorgeous, the appearance of one of the sisters was also normal in the FPS plan, today I bought it downloaded and the first thing that surprised me was the graphics half who played the demo probably noticed that filling the video memory slider now shines in other figures, when at high 6 GB and all the halfs in the game in the graphics except for the RTHYH were at the maximum ate + -7.9 vram as the game displayed, now when you put everything in the same way the game gives out 9 gb vram.
The cut scenes seemed to be adequate for me, but as the game started, the fps process was kept in the region of 70-90, but when you do something right away, the frames start to do kick flip up to 30 fps and back to normal values, this was both at the beginning and when the gameplay Started in the village. I want to note that I twisted everything to low except for the resolution,
all the same the same problems were, I turned off all overlays (antivirus, discord, telegram, etc.). Question what could be this problem?
4 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita Aboimov 09.05.21

I will add, perhaps, in the cut scenes there is also desynchronization.

B
Baxmep 09.05.21

set the performance and texture preset to the desired value and restart the game, the game reacts inadequately to changing graphics settings, it helped me to remove the drawdown, although 20fps and slowmo remained in some places

N
Nikita Aboimov 09.05.21

I don't know if the placebo effect might be, but restarting the pc solved the problems

X
XDDRUS 09.05.21

I also have friezes for 2070. They start absolutely randomly, last for 3 minutes (you can just sit on a pause until they run out) with a frequency of 10 minutes. It's not at all clear what kind of nonsense, when the textures are lowered, the problem seems to still remain.