3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
airgear22 09.05.21 08:21 pm

Assistance in completing tasks (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The theme is used for laying out saves in front of tasks that you cannot complete, so that other players can pass them.

Recommended file hosting
services : • RGhost, Zippyshare and others that do not require captcha input and waiting for a link;
• Yandex.Disk, Cloud Mail.Ru and other cloud storage.

Links to commercial file hosting services (Depositfiles, Letitbit, etc.) are prohibited. - V-Nine
The game crashes all the time on the same mission. Hanging at 26% where trevor tortures a dude. And I want to keep my progress ... Complete this mission with my saves, and then discard the saves to me! I would be just immensely grateful !! https://yadi.sk/d/Zlmtqu5givzZM

PS By default, the penultimate mission is loaded. You must select "download" -> ".. yoga"
20 Comments
Sort by:
O
OZON671GAMES3 09.05.21

I understand you sir, now I will pass, boss ..............

V
Vladimir_2021 09.05.21

airgear22
Catch it back =)
Spoilerhttps: //yadi.sk/d/fr-LvqwIiw3ye

a
airgear22 09.05.21

Hooray! Thank you, kind people! :)

T
The jackal 09.05.21

Theme for crayfish -_-

G
GTAman 09.05.21

The Jackal There are
requests for help from time to time, so the moderator must ensure that such issues are resolved centrally in a dedicated topic. If you have no problems with the passage, you do not need to flood here.

Z
Zeditez 09.05.21

If you cannot complete a task of some kind, you probably have no hands. Games are contraindicated in this way. Somewhere on the network there was a convenient site, with all the saves after each mission in any game from the Grand Theft Auto series. The topic is slag.

UPD: oh yes, here it is: http://gtasnp.com/

p
press 09.05.21

The Jackal
Zeditez
you freaks! all for me to say! ((

the V-of Nine
and I do not know where tyyyyyyyyyyyy must grow hand in order not to be able to pass the mission in GTA 5

G
GTAman 09.05.21

Zeditez
Topic - slag.
Firstly, a separate forum, of course, cannot be better than all the GTA resources combined, but this does not mean that one should not strive to make it convenient and somewhat self-sufficient. Secondly, the theme is not intended to get someone else's save with someone else's statistics and someone else's set of passed, but for others to help you pass something in your save. For the link - thanks, I'll attach it to the appropriate topic. I don't know where my hands should grow from so as not to be able to go through missions in GTA 5

Nobody cares
about
your straight arms and bright heads. The forum is not just for you.

And that there is no need to flood here, I said for a reason.

n
nat.mih 09.05.21

Some people forget that pirate owners had problems with some missions not because of crooked hands, but because of tablet glitches. In some places, the game hung stupidly, and the save could help to slip through the moment of failure. There are victims who have lost their only auto-saves (it can also glitch)!

A
Awesome drew 09.05.21

nat.mih
I didn't have one

m
maxxim1891 09.05.21

Good people, help me pass the mission, where it is necessary for Michael to go through the flight school. I got stuck on training on a helicopter, I was all exhausted. Maybe I will throw off my save to someone, you will go through and throw it back to me. I will be grateful from the bottom of my heart.
Pirate from RLD

S
Siberian Federal 09.05.21

maxxim1891
Throw, I will help) write in a personal

O
OwnedTime 09.05.21

maxxim1891
in HP write, help, or skype

A
Alex497 09.05.21

maxxim1891
As if, if you want, you don't have to go through this flight school. It's just that if you go through it, then it will be easier for you to go through the subsequent missions, and there you can skip this school and go through it later, when there is nothing to do or when the whole story is completed.

D
DeathGun69 09.05.21

Alex497
to complete 100%, you must pass a flight school

A
Alex497 09.05.21

DeathGun69
I have 100% and no flight school.

m
maxxim1891 09.05.21

The fact is that I started a mission for Trevor, when I need to work a little in the port, and then take a photo of a dry cargo ship. Upon arrival at his hut, Trevor develops a plan to steal cargo from the ship and you need to choose two options: 1) blow up the ship; 2) use a submarine. I chose the second one. After that, he calls Michael and in general blah-blah-blah with him and after that the game says they say switch to Michael and visit the flight school otherwise the robbery cannot be carried out. That’s the whole thing. Who passed, tell me to score or continue to test your nerves in this damn school.

A
Alexey Fukalov 09.05.21

Emaxxim1891
My question is: when Trevor comes home after this mission, in theory there should be a video immediately loaded, about the robbery plan. Not a damn thing happening to me. Everything in the house stops, Wade sits on the couch, and not a video, nothing happens. Who faced this? PS3 license.
PS. I read somewhere that Franklin had to go through the shooting range, and Michael had a flight school, Maybe because of this there may be such a glitch, or is it nonsense?

B
Big smoke 09.05.21

I decided to finish off to a hundred square meters, I need help with golf, I finished all my hobbies, there was only this **** th golf. I spent about 5 hours without knocking out those 31 points, 40. If you beat your opponent, but the game doesn't count as a victory, serve 31. Thanks in advance
https://yadi.sk/d/Or0fTiDJjSTqXg

N
Neo_GSCDLR 09.05.21

Anyone willing to pass / repeat the GPM? If anyone else is playing.